Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's POV

In the morning, Taehyung woke up too early, but Jungkook was still not in the room... Taehyung went towards the window and saw Jungkook and Soo Hyun in the garden talking... Taehyung sighed " i woke up late.... tommorow I have to wake up more early so I can go for a walk with my Bunny " He said.

Taehyung smiled widely when he remembers about that Jungkook is his doctor Kook, Taehyung ran towards Yoongi's room...he opened the door "H-" he closed his eyes " I need acid for my eyes " He mumbled " Out Taehyung!" Yoongi shouted at him while Hoseok hiding himself blushing madly.

" I wanted to tell you something you runied it " Taehyung ran out of the room bumping with Jungkook "ouch " Jungkook said who fall on the ground and Taehyung on top of him " S-sorry " Taehyung was about to stood up " H-hyung " Jungkook was staring at Taehyung without blinking his eyes.

Taehyung stood up and made Jungkook up too, trying not to hurt his arm " Are you okay? Sorry I was running without looking and" Taehyung stopped talking when he saw Jungkook staring at him dreamingly " Kook? " Taehyung snapped his fingers... Jungkook blinks his eyes.

"h-huh?" Jungkook asked him confused " Are you okay?" Jungkook nodded his head " Y-yeah " Jungkook mumbled.... Taehyung smiled at him " Good " Taehyung said and went away... Jungkook stared at him leaving " why my heart is beating so fast ?" He took a deep breath.

Time skip

" Hyung! " Yoongi and Jimin looked at him, they were in the garden " what is it? I noticed that you want to say something since yesterday " Yoongi said to him annoyed, Taehyung sat in front of them " You will be shocked to know this " Taehyung said seriously, Jimin and Yoongi glance at each other.

" What happened?" They asked together " Jungkook is Doctor Kook!" Taehyung dramatically said...Jimin and Yoongi just blinked their eyes...while Taehyung " aren't you shocked " Yoongi and Jimin brusted into laughter " are you serious bro " They both laughed together, Taehyung stare at them confused.

" Congratulations you're the last one to know that " Yoongi said and wheezing, Jimin covered his mouth, trying to stop laughing, Taehyung's lips parted in disbelief " am I that dumb?" Taehyung asked himself, hearing him Yoongi and Jimin laughed more loudly... Taehyung scoffed and stood up " What good friends " he said and went away angrily.

" Yah Taehyung! When are we having our party ?" Jimin shouted but Taehyung was already gone " It we went too far ?" Jimin asked Yoongi, who shrugged " Who cares " He said and drink his tea.

Jungkook was getting ready, it his first day in hospital, this time not just as a visiter but as a doctor, yes it was only second day in his marriage but everyone knew that Jungkook wanted to go work as soon as he can, so they let him " Bun-" Taehyung stopped when he saw Jungkook who was looking really Hot yet beautiful.