Chapter 65- She is different

^Kindly wear your mask, thank you

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" She was screming crazily " Chang wan said ruffling his hair " My head is aching because of her " John whined...Jimin was in his own world while staring at the ceiling... Everyone just stared at the trio...Lucy was proved guilty for all of the crimes she did....but because at the same time.

She was mentally ill, she was in a hospital for her treatment " Finally our peacful life is back " KimHee said and sighed in relief " Hey stop!" They heard guard shouting at someone " Man! I'm just going inside " Jimin stood up when he saw Veronica.

" Let her in!" Jimin said to guards, they let her enter.... Veronica stood in front of them " Hello~ I'm Veronica Park " Veronica said to them " Why you here? Oh that sounds rude " Jimin said nervously smiling " it's weird seeing me here...I know " Veronica took a deep breath.

" I'm sorry for what my mother did to your family....I apologise " Veronica bowed to them continusally " Wait, it's okay.... don't do that " KimHee said to her " I hope now you won't do anything you me...I mean my mother was wrong not me " Veronica said.

" Of course...why don't you enjoy us for tea " Jin offered her smiling, Veronica shook her head " No no, I will get going " She said and was about to go but she made eye contact with John....who was looking at her, with a cookie in his hand, with wide open mouth.

Veronica shook her head " No no " She mumbled under her breath and walked out  " She isn't that bad " John said out of blue...Chang wan and Jimin looks at him in disbelief " Guess he will die now Jimin " Chang wan said " Leave it, where is your boyfriend Yoongi?" KimHee said to Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed " I broke up with him, and no idea where he is " Yoongi said.... Everyone looks at him shocked " What do you mean by You broke up with him!" Jin asked him angrily, Yoongi ignored him and continue sleeping " Answer me you Brat " Jin yelled at him.

Even this time Namjoon didn't stop him, he was himself really shocked " I fell out of love okay!...You know What I'm leaving " Yoongi said when he saw Hoseok standing behind where Jin was sitting....He stood up and walked way, Hoseok lower his head, holding back his tears.

"Is it this easy to stop loving someone?" Hoseok thought to himself....Jimin and Chang wan looks at each other " He is taking it too far " Jimin whispered to him, at which Chang wan nodded " Of course, He is not genius like me " Chang wan said in duh tone, at which Jimin rolled his eyes.

In Soo Hyun's Room

" I love you Soo Hyunssi "

" Why are you leaving I said I love you "

Soo Hyun chuckled remembering about that day, Some how Min young is attracting him....All of her words always echoing inside his mind.....She isn't that bad, just different... isn't her fault she is different....He just fear her.

" Jungkook! Taehyung " Soo Hyun heard Jin's happy voice " Are they back?" Soo Hyun stood up and went out...He saw Taehyung and Jungkook hugging everyone from stairs..He smiled and went to greet them.

" Finally back, you guys took so long " Namjoon said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's shoulders who glares at Taehyung " Well, pervert Young master, what do you expect " John said... Taehyung and Jungkook looks at John surprised.

" Wait, John? " Taehyung asked looking at John so surprised, who huffed and nodded his head " no dog's new speace " Chang wan said receiving a glare from John " Woah! I want that hair style " Taehyung said touching his hair, who sighed and slapped his hands away.