Chapter 13- Friends?

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's POV

" look at him, he looks so dead" Jimin said while arms folded looking at Taehyung, who was sleeping on his king size bed, with annoying expressions " He hurt Jungkook's feelings...but the boy still cared about him " Jimin said, pissed to Yoongi....who was thinking about something else " Wake him up " Jimin said again.

" Hmm wait " Yoongi said and went inside bathroom...he grabbed a backet and went towards the pool....he filled the backet with water....he went towards Taehyung and looked at Jimin, who was smirking " Ready " Yoongi nodded his head....Yoongi splash the whole backet on Taehyung.

" What the hell!" Taehyung stood on his bed coughing " Finally Idiot, you're awake " Yoongi said in a cold tune " What's your problem....why did you wake me early in the morning " Taehyung asked angrily, but mentally he was confused because Jungkook didn't came to wake him up " It's 1 pm " Jimin said his arms still folded.

Taehyung was now confused more, and his headache was making it worse " What 1pm ? But why didn't Jungkook woke me?" He asked...Yoongi sighed " Because he was packing his things and also after what you did, he don't even want to see your face " He said angrily...Taehyung frowns.

" What did I-" Finally he got the flashback of last night what he said to the younger " Shit!" He said " so you remember....he is leaving today...and congratulations he is not going to marry you....He said that you should find a pure soul for you, and not a wh-" Taehyung stopped Jimin, he don't like the word what Jimin was about to say for the younger.

" I was drank Hyung.....I didn't want to said to that Jungkook.....I know he don't deserve me b-" Yoongi stopped him " So go and say that to him...he is leaving in 20 minutes, before it's too late " He said, Taehyung stood up...." Who changed my clothes?" Taehyung mumbled to himself looking at his outfits, brown shorts and t-shirts....Which was deached with water.

" Don't leave Jungkook " Taehyung heard Jim's voice...Jungkook sighed " This place is not for me Uncle, for many people it's Paradise.....but you know about me " Jin nodded his head and caress his cheeks " I hurted him really badly, there was so much pain in his eyes yesterday" Taehyung mumbled to himself... He went inside and knocked on the door.

Jungkook and Jin turn toward Taehyung....Taehyung sighed when Jungkook looked away from him " Great....now he don't want to even see your face " Taehyung thought to himself.... somehow felt hurt " Can I talk to you Jungkook?" Taehy

ung softly asked....Jungkook looked at him and nodded his head.....Taehyung cleared his throats " Alone " Jin rolled his eyes and went away.

" Jungkook- " Jungkook stopped him " It's fine...I'm leaving anyways, find a good and the partner you want Taehyung " Jungkook said and looked at way, Taehyung felt sad " I don't want to find someone else Jungkook....my parents chosed you for me, and I'm sorry about what I said yesterday...I was really wrong, Please give me a second chance....marry me?" Jungkook looked at him surprised.

" W-what?" he asked him....Taehyung went towards him and grabbed his hands " We can be friends....change me, I want to become the person my parents want, I don't want to be a coward " Jungkook bites his lower lip, thinking deeply...Taehyung stare at him... Jungkook sighed " Okay....but we will be only friends right, before and after marriage ?" Taehyung chuckled and nodded his head.

" Yes....I don't to lose a great doctor as my husband " Jungkook giggled " Now go and get ready....Me and you are going to your office after you lunch " Taehyung nodded his head " Yes Boss " He said and went Way, Jungkook smiled.....Jin came inside room and looked at Jungkook....Jungkook and Jin brusted into laughter " It worked !" They both said at the same time.