Chapter 5- Not really a bad man

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's POV

Taehyung was standing in front of the address Namjoon gave him " John...you think this is the place ?" Taehyung asked his driver, the driver peak through his phone " well it look like that's it sir " John said smiling...Taehyung signed and went to knock on the door...he knocked the door and after few seconds a very beautiful boy open the door (any guesses?).

" We were waiting for your Mister " The boy said ' is he Jungkook or ?" Taehyung thought to himself " come inside...it's really cats and dogs " He said , Taehyung nodded and get inside the house " Why don't you come inside too?" He asked John...who confusingly points at himself " Me?" He said , Taehyung looked at the young man.

" Yes....it's raining " John turn toward Taehyung for permission " Don't look at him, it's my and Papa's house and I'm inviting you in " He said smiling ' so he is Jungkook....really polite...I see ' Taehyung thought to himself with amazed expressions " okay" John said and get inside the house behind Taehyung.

" Oh they are here...Jungkook go take a towel for them" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who cutely nodded his head and went to take towels for them " Sorry if he was rude " Chang wan apologized to Taehyung, who shook his head with a slight smile " it's fine " he said.

Jungkook came back with the towels and he gave one to John and when he was about to give the other towel to Taehyung, their hands touch which send a wave of current on their body...Jungkook immediately pulled his hand back ' What was that?" Both thought to themselves " sit son Mister" Jungkook rudely said to Taehyung.

" You too sir " he said sweetly to John, who was shocked but also laughing mentally when he saw Taehyung's expressions.

" This young man is gonna put Young master on right track " John thought to himself and smiled..Jungkook turn around and saw Taehyung looking at him " Why are you looking at me like I asked for your kidney " Jungkook said to him and received a slight slap on his head from his father.

" Stop Jungkook! Go and make Tea for them " Chang said to him, Jungkook whined " why I wanted to sleep... tommorow I have to meet Hoseok and Yoonji too " Jungkook whined, Taehyung looked at Jungkook blinked by his eyes " that whining seems familiar" He thought to himself.

" Go make tea " Chang wan said, Taehyung stopped him " can't I get something else than tea " he asked...Jungkook glared at him " sorry to say Mister but there is no alcohol here.....so you have drink tea" Jungkook said with a fake smile " I have to make him forget about his bad habits...I have act like he with him for today " Jungkook thought to himself.

Taehyung looked at him surprised...Jungkook went to the kitchen " why is he so rude with me" Taehyung whispered to John who was sitting beside him " well you're always rude with 97% in this world....so how it feels " John asked with a mocking smile....Taehyung glared at him " lucky that Dad's best friend is here " Taehyung whispered to John and smiled towards Chang wan.