Chapter 30- Yoonji

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

It was past 10, Everyone went to sleep, us he they were really tired... Jungkook sneaks inside Taehyung's room, he saw him peacefully sleeping hugging the pillow " Hyung " Jungkook shook his head shoulder...but he didn't moved a little , he sighed " I don't want to kick him today " He pout looking at Taehyung.

He leaned a little down and whispered in his ear " Hyung~ " Taehyung smiled, he thought he was dreaming " Jungkook " Jungkook rolled his eyes " Wake up~ " Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Jungkook " Whoa !" He sat up on the bed " what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked him, covering his chest with sheets.

" Tommorow is Namjooinie Uncle's Birthday " Taehyung frowns " my father will born tommorow " Jungkook smack his head " What was that for!" Taehyung whined " idiot...help me with the cake " Taehyung scoffed " I love you that's why I'm spearing you " He mumbled " did you said something ?" Jungkook asked him, who shook his head.

2 hours Jungkook was preparing the cake and Taehyung was teasing him...He covered Jungkook's nose with cream " Hyung!" Jungkook whined " I didn't do it! " Taehyung beside chuckling " it's ready! now go and call everyone " Jungkook said jumping up and down excitedly.

Taehyung smiled and walked up every.... everyone walked towards Namjoon and Jin's room, Jin was also with them " Let me sleep " Yoongi whined, Jin slapped his cheek slightly " want some slaps " Yoongi shut his mouth, Jimin took advantage and grabbed Yoonji's hand " Jin uncle...some one else also wants some slaps " She said to him.

Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook, who was holding the cake " 1 2 -" " HAPPY BIRTHDAY !" Taehyung glared at Soo Hyun, who shouted before the counting " OH MY CRABS !" Namjoon shouted and sat on the bed shocked... Everyone start singing for him, Namjoon smiled " Make a wish Uncle" Jungkook excitedly said.

Namjoon chuckled and closed his eyes " God , Don't let anyone break my beautiful family " He blow the candles... Everyone squealed...Namjoon cut the cake and fed his mother and then Jungkook " Even my dad love him more " Taehyung thought to himself.

The family enjoyed a little then everyone went to sleep as it was working day " Thanks Hyung " Jungkook smiled and Taehyung before going inside his room " you're welcome " Taehyung said with a smile when Jungkook closed the door... Taehyung shook his head chuckling.

Next day....

Jungkook was sitting with Jin and KimHee " Jungkook, me and Jin will be back, stay here okay " Jungkook nodded his head, Jin and KimHee went inside.. Jungkook looks around the garden.

" Dad I can't run more " Taehyung whined to Namjoon, they were jogging in the garden, Yoongi and Jimin behind them slowly running while Soo Hyung at first with full energy " isn't that Jungkook?" Soo Hyun and Taehyung turn their head with lighting speed " yes....but why is he hugging the tree like that.

A dog was sitting on the garden, while Jungkook scared of him hugging the tree " Dog sir, please don't bite me " Jungkook said scared.. Taehyung chuckled when he heard that " I swear I never got scared of anything...but when I was 6 years old a dog bet me...since that time I'm really scared of your spice " Soo Hyun smiled at that..

" And he is the same boy who was not scared of a lion but a dog " Taehyung chuckled " You look like a good breed...I hope you won't bite me " Taehyung went behind him " look, If you come near me I will beat you and make a dog out of you " Jungkook pouts scared... Taehyung looked at Namjoon who was sighing him as no.

" BOOM!" Jungkook screamed and run away, Everyone laughed except Namjoon who was sighing looking at Jungkook running away " i regret adopting him.

After the breakfast Jungkook and Taehyung got ready to leave but Jin and KimHee stopped them " What happened?" Taehyung asked groaning " Boys, you both are getting married in few days " Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other " and ?" Taehyung asked, mentally jumping " wedding shopping " Jungkook whined.

" No whining, everyone are coming " Jungkook looked at Taehyung " hyung Noona's son " Jungkook whispered to him " let's go for shopping, then we will leave in few hours " Jungkook sighed and nodded " Yoonji, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Both of you will go in the same car... others will come with me " Kim hee said to everyone.

Time skip

After walking for hours Jungkook got tired, Jungkook is a very energetic boy but when it comes to shopping, he hate it ( me ) " take rest here for some time, then we will continue " Jin said to him, Jungkook nodded his head... Taehyung was about to sit down beside him but Jin stopped him " No you won't sit here...your suit is still pending, come on " Jin dragged the whining Taehyung who wanted to sit beside his bunny.

Jungkook chuckled at him...Jimin looked at Jungkook sitting alone, he decided to sit beside him... Jungkook smiled at him " Jungkook " Jimin called him " yes Hyung?" Jungkook asked him still smiling....Jimin hesitated but decided to ask him " Why Yoonji is so cold towards me...and also with men expect you and Hoseok?" Jungkook frowns.

" What do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused...Jimin faced him and grabbed his hands " Jungkook, I heard Yoonji many times...she always call men Playboys for cold hearted why?"Jungkook finally got it, Yes Yoonji bearily liked any men in her life, except Hoseok and Jungkook...she never trusted any men.

" Noona's father is a very successful business man in America, but you know, he never came to meet her once, when she was young...one her mother's birthday, there was always a big bouquet of flowers was delivered to her mother...she always thought that it was delivered to her mother by her father, until she came to knew that his father's secretary was the one to deliver for her " While Jungkook was telling everything, Jimin was lisening to him, silently.

" Then after few years, her father divorced her mother because he cheated on her...funny thing was he cheated on her with the same secretary...after an year, her mother died because of cancer " Jimin felt really heart breaking when he heard they " after that she never trusted anyone...at first she doubted me too " Jimin who was looking down looked up.

" Then?" Jimin asked him " I gave her space and didn't forced her...and proved myself I'm not like others " Jimin smiled slightly towards Jungkook " then I have to prove myself too... Jungkook nodded his head " Yes! I will give you a little advice " Jimin nodded signing him to continue " Ask her on a friendly date first " Jimin groaned " but I want-" Jungkook out his hand over his mouth.

" Believe me..." Jimin nodded his head...they both saw Taehyung running towards them '" Come on " he grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him out of the mall " Jungkook forgot his phone " Jimin's lips parted in disbelief, he sign and shook his head.

_____________________
Chapter 30

There will be side ships story too, I hope you won't mind ಥ_ಥ

Two chapter and then Taekook wedding ☺️

➡️take your invitation card please (what am even I writing )

Thanks for reading ☺️

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰