Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

(Chaeyoung,for got to show you in the last chapter)

No one's Pov

After Jungkook told Taehyung about everything about Go Ara and Chaeyoung, they were walking home " Jungkook one thing" Jungkook looked at Taehyung " How did Bogum came out of jail....I mean what did he said ?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, Jungkook sighed sadly " He said that it wasn't his fault that a s-" Jungkook stopped And closed his eyes.

Taehyung noticed that and grabbed his hand " I get it it's fine " Jungkook smiled sadly at him....Taehyung wanted to cheer up Jungkook....he looked at him ' what should I do?" He thought to himself, he smiled when he got the idea " Let me tell you a story " Taehyung said....Jungkook hummed.

" When I was 16 years old... I asked a girl to be my girlfriend " Jungkook looked at him " She insulted me, saying that I have nothing good in me " Jungkook pout " I don't think so " Jungkook said which made Taehyung chuckled " you didn't see me at that time,that's why you're saying that....What to see ?" Jungkook nodded his head with a small smile.

What to see ?" Jungkook nodded his head with a small smile

" You look so cute " Jungkook said giggling....Taehyung shook his head " well the girl said that I looked like a lizard " Jungkook looked at him " are you serious? I think she was blind to notice such a cute boy " Jungkook said....Jungkook looked at his favorite restaurant " Come on, I'm hungry " He said and grant dragged Taehyung by his arm towards the restaurant.

" Hello Jungkookie " A boy greeted Jungkook, who smiled at the boy " Hey " Taehyung glared at the boy who was drolling At Jungkook " what do you want to eat hyung?" Taehyung looked at him " anything is fine " Taehyung said, Jungkook nodded his head " One bowl of rice and one bowl of stew...and for my fiance " Taehyung looked at Jungkook when he said that.

" Kimchi " Jungkook finished and smiled at the boy, who smiled back and went away... Jungkook turn towards Taehyung, he frowns when he saw Taehyung staring at him with a weird smile " You okay?" Taehyung blinked his eyes, when Jungkook snapped his fingers " Y-yeah " Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.