Chapter 43- Little Questions Match

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Seriously " Yoonji said looking at the apartment building " I thought you said it's an old house " Yoonji said to Yoongi in disbelief...Yoongi who rolled his eyes " don't whine now...the apartment is really good " Yoongi said walking towards the elevator " That's the problem, I don't need any luxray apartment " Yoongi sighed and presses the button.

" Is that your problem, it doesn't matter, your Jungkook's best friend that mean my friend too so you deserve this house " Yoongi finished...Yoonji sighed in defence " okay so this is the very top floor " Yoongi got out of the elevator and start walking, of course Yoonji behind him trying not to fall because of his heels.

Yoongi chuckled " of course the Kim's " Yoongi looked around to see if everything was okay, he checked the kitchen, Restroom and Bedroom's and came back to Yoonji " 24/7 hot running water, because it's at really top, you can easily spend your time...

Yoongi chuckled " of course the Kim's " Yoongi looked around to see if everything was okay, he checked the kitchen, Restroom and Bedroom's and came back to Yoonji " 24/7 hot running water, because it's at really top, you can easily spend your time in the balcony " Yoongi finished in cold tone.

" Here are they keys " He gave hand him the keys in very bored manners " I will take my leave, I have to go and complete my album " Yoongi said and was about to go but again turn his steps " Last things in this floor there are only 2 apartments, so hopefully nobody will disturb you and if someone give me a call " Yoongi said leaving.

Yoonji looked around sighing " I have to go back to town and bring my things this Sunday  " Yoonji mumbled and sat on the couch....

Taehyung's Pov

I was in my office, after today's incident I just wish that my Bun Don't kick like that of course...Because Mina is not my assistant anymore, I have to mind new assistant..and today many girls are coming here for interviews...I heard a knock on the door " Come in " I said in my cold tone, of course, I'm babbly only for my friends and family.

I was looking down at my paperwork....I heard some footsteps and felt someone sat in front of me " Introduce yourself " I said, I finally looked up saw her, What the hell is she doing here now " Lisa, what is this now ?" I asked her seriously...She smiled at me " I'm here for interview for your assistant " I sighed and waved at her to stand up.