Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun

Ignore my mistakes plz..

No one's Pov

" So my milk ?" Yoonji sighed looking at him " Jimin, seriously you're the famous idol but you don't have milk in your house?" Yoonji asked him in disbelief, Jimin nervously laughed " Well you see, My mother drank all of the milk so " Yoonji rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen " why do I even love this Idiot " She mumbled under her breath.

Jimin smiled when he heard her saying that....Yoonji came back with the milk " You're lucky because there was milk even I just shifted here " She said and hands him the bottle of milk " I guess my look a like arranged everything before I came here " Yoonji said and looks at Jimin who was smiling at her dreamily.

Yoonji snapped her fingers in front of his face " what are you waiting for now Christmas? Go on I have to sleep " Yoonji said to him, Who pouts but nodded his head " okay " He said in a sad tone and slowly went out...Yoonji smiled a little but immediately covered it when Jimin turn around to face her " Aren't you happy? I will be your neighbor " Yoonji was happy but he wanted to tease Jimin.

" Nope, now I have to hear your annoying voice every morning " Yoonji said and folded her arms, Jimin looks down sadly " Sorry " Yoonji felt bad " Jimin " Yoonji leaned and peck him on his lips " Good Night " Yoonji said promptly and closed the door....she chuckled when she heard Jimin's squealing " Jimin!" She heard an old women's voice " Coming Mom !" Yoonji smiled " I guess she is my mother in law " .

Time Skip....

Jungkook gasped and opened his eyes, he was sweating badly, Jungkook had a nightmare, which made him wake up...He was close to crying, it was midnight, Jungkook  covered his mouth, muffling his sobs, In his nightmare he saw Taehyung getting shot...He turn his head on his right and saw Taehyung peacefully sleeping while his back facing Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly moved near Taehyung and warp his arms around Taehyung's waist and hugged him tightly, burring his head on his back.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in the morning and felt Jungkook hugging me tightly from the back, I softly grab his hands and turn around, I looks at the time, 6:04am, still have a lot of time...but why my Bun is not wake yet, maybe he is still tried from yesterday, I kissed his head and softly laid his head on the pillow.

I stood up and went to change my gym clothes, after changing my clothes I went for jogging...I saw Soo Hyun sitting with Grandma, I went to them " Good morning " I happily said to them " Bad morning " they both said together and sighed, I frowns what happened to them " Good morning" I flinched and looked around and looks at my Bun, wow he woke up fast.

" Bad morning " they both again with and sighed, Jungkook looks at me and sign me asking what happened, I shrugged I also don't know, Jungkook sighed "  What happily to both of you?  " Jungkook said, Soo Hyun looks at him with sad expressions " Your parents anniversary in two days and nothing is planned how are we gonna do everything!" Grandma yelled making Jungkook and me flinch.

Jungkook sighed and pushed Soo Hyun a little and sat beside him when Soo Hyun moved a little " Don't worry, I already planned everything " Grandma , Soo Hyun along with me swing their heads towards Jungkook surprised " I have a day off, because of my finale operation exam tomorrow, and after that exam there will be a half day too " Jungkook paused for a moment and looks at us

" So, Yoongi Hyung and me planed everything, He will arrange the hotel's decorations and You guys will prepare the guests list and I already give John Hyung and Yeonjun job of the gifts packing and me and Tae will take care of the cake and other things " Jungkook said and smiled, KimHee and Soo Hyun attacked him with the hug " Genius " They both said and squealed, indeed My bun is such a Genius person.