Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Cringe Chapter 😶👉👈

No one's POV

Taehyung and Jungkook entered into the hospital " Hyung I'm nervous " Jungkook suddenly said... Taehyung stopped walking and looks at him " Don't be Kook ah...Just finish your work and we will leave, nothing to worry About, okay ?" Taehyung softly said... Jungkook nodded his head....

Jungkook smiled at when he saw their intertwined hands " Minho, meet your assistant Marina " Seo Joon said to Minho who smiled at Mina, who was nervous but still standing straight...while Minho staring at her " Nice to meet you Mr Minho " Mina said with a smile....just as Minho was about to say something, Bogum entered into Seo Joon's office.

Bogum stopped in his trance when his eyes fall on Mina " Miss Marina ?" Bogum asked her surprised " oh so Bogum you are here... please show miss Marina around the hospital while I need some signature from Minho " Bogum nodded his head....Mina was nervous but she didn't show it on her face " Let's go ".

" You look tense Seo Joon " Minho asked him confused " actually Minho, a doctor transferred here from Germany, She was suppose to be your assistant but then miss Marina, now I don't know what to do " Seo joon said and sighed...they heard a knock on the door " Come in " Seo joon said in his professional tone.

A woman entered into the office " Oh you are here " Seo Joon smiled at her, Minho looks at her " Minho meet Miss Sarah " Sarah smiled at him.

Bogum and Mina were walking in the corridor " what a great coincidence Miss Marina " Mina looks at him with a smile " confidence or destiny " She said and smirked slightly when he saw Bogum's amazed expressions.

Bogum hearts skip a beat when he looks at Mina...while they were walking Bogum bumped with Jungkook " watch where you going " Jungkook said to him, Bogum didn't said anything...because he was too lost in his thoughts...Jungkook looked at Mina, who winked at him....while Taehyung secretly gives her a thumbs up.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him towards his office " hyung you have to be careful, Don't act too obvious Hyung " Jungkook said to him and took off his sling bag and put it on the table " You don't know how good I am at acting bunny " Jungkook smiled but immediately covered it by speaking " okay, now let's go I have to check my patients " Jungkook said start walking.