Chapter 11 - Memories

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

Everyone laughing and talking, of course except Taehyung....who was glaring at poor Hyunjae , Who was sitting beside Jungkook and teasing him by tickling him, Jungkook whined at pouting as he is the cute baby " Remember that Fashion Show incident in college " Yugyeom said " please not that one... whenever I think about that day , it makes me angry " Jungkook said angrily pouting.

" It's fine Jungkook, we want to know about your college life " Soo Hyun said smiling, mentally fan boying, Taehyung mentally thanked Soo Hyun for saying that because he also wanted to know about Jungkook more " Fine " Jungkook said and cross his arms " yeah you angry Bunny....that day was funny " Suho said this time.

" Okay come speak already " Ji Hyun said and ruffles Jungkook's hair, who smiled, because he missed this feeling of his dear one's around him....head he had Chang wan , Yoonji and Hoseok but still missed these all people around him " So the think was "

Flashback....

" Guys who wants to participate in his Fashion show this week, for the first time all branches students can participate " Hyunjae said excitedly, Somi , Momo and one of their other girl friend Chaeyoung squealed...Jungkook sighed " Not me, I'm not gonna wear those short Shirts and pants " He said leaned on Suho shoulder.

" As expected " Yugyeom said and sighed " what about you guys ?" he asked others... Somi, Momo along with Chaeyoung rised their hands, while their bodies vibrating excitedly " H-hi Jungkook "  Someone called Jungkook softly...Jungkook smiled at the boy " He is here again " Somi whispered " Hey Lee, Do you want my notes ?" Jungkook asked, the boy blushed and shook his head.

" You will give me 10 dollars, bet he is here to propose Jungkook " Hyunjae Whispered to Yugyeom, who sighed " I don't want to because I know " Before the boy names lee could say something a boy came to them " Jungkookie, principle is calling you " another boy said blushing....Jungkook smiled and nodded his head...

Few minutes later.....

Jungkook came back and angrily sat on the table, which made everyone flinched " seriously Someone put my name into the list.....and worse GIRL CLOTHES !" Everyone brushed into laughter " Best of luck Jungkook!.

Present

Everyone laughed hearing that " Well that was really something, Someone put his name into the list...later we found out who it was , College's bully....who bullied every single person in the college except our group " Suho said, Jungkook sighed and pouts " Why only your group?" Yoongi asked them....Taehyung was lisening to them, but his eyes were staring at his future pouting baby.

" Because he was in loveeeee with Jungkook " Yugyeom said and laughed, Taehyung finally looked at him " In love?" He asked , kinda Jealous " Yes , not only him...the whole college was crazy for him...even teachers " He said laughing, which made Jungkook whine " I'm not surprised" Soo Hyun mumbled to himself.

" but Jungkook was crazy for MinHo " Hyunjae said , Jungkook sighed " I regret meeting you again now " Everyone smiled looking at him, Except the Jealous Kim Taehyung of course " why am I even jealous " Taehyung mentally asked himself  " I wasn't, I just liked him as a friend " Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

" Oh really ?" Hyunjae said with a teasing smile, Jungkook nodded his head without hesitation " Yes, I just liked him because he saved me from getting You know, you all remember " They nodded, Taehyung was confused " so yeah " Jungkook said sipping his banana milk.