Special Chapter

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Because it's last chapter please comment 🙂💔

No one's Pov

" Everyone! Beomgyu slapped Kai!" A boy yelled in cafeteria...hearing this Yuna and Taehyun rushed in college's garden....They saw crowd gathering in garden already " Excuse me " Yuna slightly pushed some students and walked forward through the crowd...Taehyun behind him...there they saw Beomgyu staring at Kai.

Who was holding his cheek, seeing so much range in Beomgyu's eyes " I will kill you if you next time badmouth about my parents Kai!, I don't care if you are the bad boy of our college! I will kill you " Beomgyu said to him...Yuna and Taehyun rushed to Beomgyu " Come on Beomgyu " Yuna said to him.

The tree of them walked away, Kai stared at Beomgyu's angry figure marching away " Hey what happened?" Beomgyu shook his head and stopped walking... sighing covering his face with his hands " Hey you okay?" Taehyun asked him... Beomgyu shook his head and wipes his tears...thinking about only one thing.

How can he fall in love with a such person

" I am scared guys " after the whole annoying day, three siblings were going back home, of course John picked them up " yes about our wisdom tooth, I am scared too " Taehyun said agreeing with Yuna " what do you say Beomgyu?" Beomgyu looks at with and just shrugged, something more is scarring him.

" Well I expected that from Beomgyu " John said joining in the conversation "  Beomgyu is like Jungkook and Yuna you are like Taehyung " John said to them..... Taehyun noticed that Beomgyu was still lost in his thoughts " Hey, What happened?" Taehyun said...but gasped when Yuna hit his head.

" YAH! don't disturb him! " Yuna said to him who pouts " Actually, I will tell you Yuna " Beomgyu said to and looks up finally, John was peeking silently at the three dorks, well Yuna was beside him " Did something serious happened? Beomgyuaa you never get angry " John said to him, eyes fixed on road.

••• Flashback •••

Beomgyu was sitting under a tree, headphones plugged and peacefully writing on his notebook...He was deep in thoughts not seeing Kai standing in front of him...He looked up when someone unplugged his headphones...He was about to yell but stopped seeing the only bad boy of school...and his first love.

" What's your problem?" Beomgyu stood up facing him  " why are you here again?" Beomgyu asked, because wherever he go, Kai follows him...even whenever Beomgyu gets any love letter or gifts from any student...the next day, that student would ignore Beomgyu at any cost.

" I heard that a male gave birth to you?" Kai asked with his usual smirk, Beomgyu scoffed and folded his arms " Yes, any problem?" Beomgyu asked him, rolling his eyes...Kai chuckled " Should I tell everyone?" Beomgyu huffed and looks away " Go ahead, you will be the last one to know that " Beomgyu said.

Kai chuckled and looks at Beomgyu " You know Beomgyu,I heard that in those people it's just s©x...is it true?" Beomgyu looks at him in anger "  Is it true? They who-" Kai's words were cut off by a hard slap across his face...Kai looks at him surprised, Beomgyu's eyes was filled with anger and sadness....

••• Flashback Ends •••

" He ser- Ahh " Yuna was about to curse Kai but stopped when John suddenly took a uturn " STOP, DRIVE SLOWLY!" Yuna scremed holding the car handle, She is scared of speeds " John uncle what are you doing!" Taehyun tries to stop him, meanwhile... Beomgyu was staying like nothing is happening.