Giving Birth + Announcing Baby Name

{preference}

{warnings; swearing, delivery of babies, tears but, nothing more

{description; the labour delivery of you and your boyfriend/husband/fiance's child with a cute announcement on Instagram by either you or your boy.

{a/n; lowkey sad that this is the end of the pregnancy series but, that's fine as i now get to finish the wedding series and then my start Christmas series. enjoy xx

- - -

Jonah

You had been dilated for a few hours when finally after swearing, sweating, saying things you really wouldn't ever say in any other circumstance, keeping to your word and watching harry potter as you delivered your little girl, you and Jonah's little baby girl had been delivered into the world. Your sweet little girl who you had dreamed of since you could remember was finally here and you were overcome with emotions. The tears welled in the back of your eyes as you smiled down at the swaddled baby whose eyes were still closed. Your little bundle of human was here and, you had this newfound meaning and reasoning to the word love. Jonah was an emotional wreck, he couldn't hold back his river of tears unlike you could, especially when you had given your baby over to Jonah to hold. "H-hey princess, you're here, you're finally here!" Jonah's voice shook with every word as the little one opened her eyes, making Jonah gasp slightly, sitting himself down on the chair beside your bed. "She-she opened her eyes babe!" Jonah gasped as he looked over to you, a tear staining his cheek. "Awe, Jo, don't cry. Hey there sweetpea, that's your Dada, your favourite man in the whole entire world!" You coo, making Jonah even more emotional as the nurse then opens the door, letting the four anxious but very excited uncles into meet their little niece for the first time. "Oh my Lanta, Y/N, Jonah, she's gorgeous!" Jack whispered as you smiled up at your daughter's Godfather. "Isn't she just Jack?" You smiled, absolutely infatuated already by the beauty of your not even two-hour-old baby daughter. "What's her name?" Daniel asked as he smiled, entertaining the little baby by playing with her hand as he looks up. "Iris Reign Frantzich," You smile, looking up at Jonah who's teary eyes sparkled at the name along with the four boys. "Hey Iris, you are such a beautiful little girl aren't ya?" Jack cooed in a baby voice as you watched as Jonah handed little Iris over to her Godfather. "Iris Reign... that's got a nice ring to it and you will be treated like royalty because of it!" Jack smiles as he leans down to kiss his Goddaughters's nose. 

{jonahmarais}

❤️; 49,65k 💬; 199k 👤; yourusername

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❤️; 49,65k 💬; 199k 👤; yourusername

jonahmarais here she is our little royal witch, miss iris reign frantizch. 

View all 199k comments

yourusername and y'all thought i was joking when i said i was gonna watch harry potter whilst giving birth well, i did watch harry potter whilst giving birth to iris!