Cute Family Moments Caught on Camera

{preferences; family series

{warnings; just cute, fluff content}

{description; like the title so very obviously says, cute family moments that were caught on camera with a cute little blurb in italics explaining the moment}

{a/n; enjoy and all my love!

- - - 

Jonah;

It was your daughter, Iris's sixth birthday and she was super excited to be matching with her Mommy for her birthday. "Happy birthday Iris Reign, you're six years old! How do you feel?" Jonah asks his little girl who giggles. "Thanks, Daddy! I feel the same as I did last birthday but, it's nice as today I get to dress like Mommy!" Iris says excitedly as you giggle as you finish curling your hair, getting ready to curl Iris' as well for her party tonight. "That's a good answer, Iris, very smart answer!" Jonah smiles into the camera, giving her a kiss before stopping the video recording so he could then take a photo, something he's done every day so he can make a memory book for her eighteenth birthday to give it to her so she can look back as she grew up. The photo that Jonah took was absolutely adorable, it was of you curling Iris's beautiful long hair as you both wore matching outfits for Iris's sixth birthday. 

Daniel; {Your POV}

Daniel; {Your POV}

I couldn't help but laugh at what my little boy Elliot and I were doing. You see, just before little Elliot turned three, we had found out that I was pregnant again so, now that I've started to get a bump, Elliot has been playing with it, blowing raspberries, kissing it, rubbing his head on it, he's just been getting super excited and I just found it really adorable. Today, we were just having a little chill out session in Daddy and Mommy's room, Elliot and I, when we started comparing stomach sizes as Elliot wanted to see how big he could make his stomach, seeing if he could be pregnant just like Mommy. To which, Daniel figured out and decided to take a photo of it. "Awe, now that's cute Elliot! You're pregnant like Momma?" Daniel questioned, taking the photo, smiling and then placing the phone on the bed as Elliot pulls his shirt down, giggling, running over to Daddy as I smile. "Daddy! When did you get home?" Elliot squeals out as I can't help but laugh as Daniel had been home the last three hours yet Elliot had no clue due to him and I being preoccupied with comparing belly sizes. "He's been home for a while now Elliot, we've just been up here distracted whilst Daddy's been downstairs!" I giggle as Elliot nods his head in understanding. "Ohh, okay, thanks, Momma!" Elliot shrugs as he then continues to squeeze Daddy tightly as I can't help but giggle at my little boy.