Jonah Marais

{imagine; wedding confusion}

{description; it's your (Gianna Seavey's) big day except, it's not with jonah who you knew loved you even more than the man who you had married. you were marrying into the smith family yet, once you make eye contact with your childhood best friend and lover, jonah marais, you seemingly rethink everything.}

{a/n; i made a 1D version of this on my Quotev yet it will be changed to fit WDW. enjoy xx}

- - -

Gianna Seavey was getting married today and, due to her being a Seavey, the older sister of pop and boyband sensation Daniel, it was a big deal. However, she was also in the industry as an actress and singer so, marrying into another singer's life was going to be interesting as well as worldwide news in the blink of light, or, should I saw a camera lens? Especially when you find out that it's Conor Michael Smith, who is a successful rapper, songwriter and singer.  Now that's out of the way, Gianna was getting married to Conor, becoming Gianna Smith and, both Conor and Gianna were excited. I mean, who wouldn't? Especially when Daniel's going to be your brother-in-law and can teach you so many things on Conor's side and when Kaitlyn and Erica become your two sisters-in-law and have so much sisterly fun together on Gianna's side as well as Patrick and Brendan as your brothers-in-law, what more could you want in life? Exactly, that's all a girl could want in her newly married life and, Gianna was having it come true.

Conor had already surprised Gianna more times than anyone, even himself, could count. Now, it was the reception after the most emotional wedding ceremony and a river of tears. This was everything that Gianna could've ever dreamed of, she was now Mrs Gianna Smith and she adored it. Absolutely infatuated with it.

{speeches}

It was now time for the speeches and, it was obvious who Conor and Gianna had as their best man and maid of honour; Daniel, Gianna's older brother and Kaitlyn, Conor's younger sister. However, Erica, Conor's other younger sister also wanted to say something so, cheekily, Gianna allowed it to happen as a surprise for Conor. Just to get back at him for all the sneaky surprises he gave her.

"Good evening everyone, thank you all for coming to this beautiful celebration of two of the best people in the world, my younger sister Gianna and her amazing, talented and very dashing husband, Conor *cheers and giggles*. As you may already know, I'm Daniel, Gianna's older brother *" by a year, not even, Daniel James!"* ssh Gia, I'm still older *giggles and eye roll* anyway, due to being Gia's older brother, I had the absolute pleasure to see her grow up, well, as much as I could considering the job I've had for the last 4 years *sounding slightly upset* and the new job that Gia has now that she's no longer in college *cheers as Gianna gets embarrassed slightly*. Growing up as a year apart before I decided very cocky-like and as if I was too cool to stay in Portland and finish my studies at school, to replace that with American Idol was the best years of my life. It was nice being a year apart, especially with it being Gianna as, I really got the chance to protect her as we have our older brothers Christian and Tyler but, apart from that, she was the only person I could protect when Mom, Dad, Christian and Tyler weren't so possessive and protective over me before they started being protective over our youngest sister, Anna. And, when I decided in that cocky mindset at 15-years-old that, I could make something or someone of myself and, not just Daniel from Portland, Gia was there with me every step of the way, never leaving my side. I remember the exact text and call I gave her when I had gotten through to the Hollywood round. She was there within seconds it felt like to celebrate with me. Once again, Gia was there for me when I went from a literal crying mess thinking I hadn't made it to crying tears of happiness because I did make it as a 15-year-old *giggles and cheers*. Yeah, sure, she's a year, not even, younger then me but, I feel like my job as a brother is so important and, if I do anything, even one little thing wrong, I'll feel awful as if I'd get into trouble for it because my job as her older brother is to protect her and, if I wasn't able to prove it to myself, Anna, Christian, Tyler, Mom and Dad then, how can I prove it to Gianna, the little girl who's my sister whom I'm meant to be protecting, just like I promised Mom the day she was born. But, despite all that, having to be apart for so many months, sometimes years at a time due to my job as Daniel Seavey and then in Why Don't We, Gianna never once left my side even when she saw how crazy it became with my job, she never once stopped, turned around and yelled at me telling me that it's too much and that I need to calm the f down and maybe get a normal job. Never once did she whine as we grew up 16,17- 17,18 - 18-19 etc as WDW got more popular, she just stayed calm and she respected that I would be seeing her less and less *gulps as tears rise in Daniel's eyes*. To be honest, I'm grateful to have a sister like you Gianna, you keep me grounded so much to the point where, when I do come home, sometimes I cry because of how much I've missed doing the small, little things, in so much normality that, I've missed it or forgotten what it felt like to do it without paparazzi always on me or having people shouting at me. I'm so delighted that you met Conor when you did, he really brought both, well, I think both of the Smiths and Seavey's down as we're all in this pop-world bubble that, when we do normal stuff, we miss it. I'm glad that today happened, I'm so proud of both of you and, let's raise a toast for Mr and Mrs Smith *raises glasses as cheers arise*, thank you." After finishing his speech, it was Kaitlyn and Erica's turn and Daniel was able to quickly pull himself together, wiping away his tears as he let out a shaky breath, Jack, Zach, Corbyn and Jonah who all lovingly agreed to come with him for the wedding smiling and rubbing his back comfortingly, knowing how nervous he was for that speech although it was complete improv and from the top of his head or, how Jonah put it, "from the bottom of his fucking gorgeous Seavey heart".