The Letters You Write Before The Wedding

{preferences; wedding} 

{warnings; emotional, literally the cutest, fluffy, soft wdw hours.} 

{description; this will have the letters you and your boy wrote for each other that you read before you get married. the pov will be from who is reading the letter, eg. Zach is reading his letter from y/n so it will be in his pov and vice versa if that makes sense.} 

{a/n; just like last chapter, the name of who's letter it is and the pov will be mentioned in underlined font and the letter in italics and everything else that isn't the letter will be in normal font. enjoy!} 

- - - 

Jonah

Jonah 

I smiled down at the envelope that was for me written by Y/N, given to me by my best man. I opened the letter in front of my boys as well as our wedding videographer and I started to read it out loud to the group. And, let's just say I was nervous like, really nervous! 

"Jonah, Jo-Jo, Jo-Bear, Bear, etc. 

Today is the day that we've been waiting for for what seems like forever but, realistically, we've only been waiting three months."

I stopped after reading the first sentence to giggle at what my soon-to-be wife had written. Yes, we've only been engaged for three months but it legit feels like we've been waiting forever to get married and for this day to be happening. The guys were laughing as well. 

"Dang, what a comedian your lady is, Jonah!" Zeb, my older brother giggled as I nodded my head as we continued to read the letter 

"And, that day is our wedding day if anyone forgot. 

Okay, I'll stop being a comedian as I left from that job if I remember correctly so, I gotta remember to stop being so funny. So, in all seriousness, Jonah, you bring out the best of me and, I cannot wait to become Mrs Frantzich and spend the rest of my life with you." 

Once again, I pause at the second paragraph as Y/N wrote a four-paragraph letter with small paragraphs whereas mine was like short as I didn't want to reveal too much of what I'd be saying in my vows. I bit my lip as I knew that if I were to release the bit lip, I would start audibly crying. My brother realised and hugged me, pulling me into his side as I let out a small giggle. 

"She really loves you, Jonah. She really does!" Zeb comments as he side hugs me as I take a breath in so I wouldn't cry 

"Thanks, Zeb," I mumble, not wanting to cry just yet as he smiles as we continue on with the last two paragraphs. 

"When we met those what, five years ago now, I never thought that I'd be sitting down at the time of writing this letter with a week left of waiting until I was all yours, Mrs Y/N Frantzich, until the day I leave and let another soul come down to this beautiful place that's called Earth! I know I say this so many times and I'm sure you get tired of it but, I just want to say thank you because you are so lovely and kind around my family, most especially Chasity, Kyla's little munchkin. I don't even remember the last time Kyla and I saw Chasity so in love with a guy that I was dating because all through her now 5 years of life, all she had seen and known was me getting emotionally wrecked by boys who I thought loved me. Yet, as soon as you stepped foot into my house to meet my family for the first time, Chasity's perspective changed with the click of a finger. She fell in love, and I honestly think I've got competition because she still likes to say to all her school friends that she loves you more than me and that if she had it her way, you would be getting married to her, not me."