Memories

{preferences; random

{warnings; emotional, fluff, soft wdw hours, some swearing and just loads of emotions}

{description; this will include a photo and a little blurb of a memory you have that you two are reminiscing on, whether its a happy memory or a sad one. whether it's with the whole group or whether it's just between you and your boy. like always, the blurb will be in italics and the photo will be included afterwards.

{a/n; i hope you guys enjoy! some of these will be sad, some will be cute and others will just be both. enjoyy

- - -

Jonah

You smiled as you looked down at the photo on your phone. The photo was of you, Jonah and your Golden Retriever dog, Sandy. You were all fast asleep on your bed at your house after Jonah had returned from touring. The reason this photo exists was that your Mom had walked in asking if you two were hungry. Only to find her little girl and Jonah fast asleep with Sandy nuzzled in between both of them and, she couldn't help but resist in taking a photo of the insanely cute moment. "Awe, Jo, remember this photo of us and Sandy?"  You giggle, showing your phone to Jonah who laughs, nodding his head. "Course I do, that was such a fun but tiring day. I remember feeling Sandy just flop onto us and wow, I found it so cute but I knew I couldn't move!"  Jonah giggles as you laugh as well, your head slightly heading backwards as you continued to scroll through your old photos from the last two years you and Jonah had been together. 

Daniel; {Your POV} 

Daniel; {Your POV

I smiled sadly at the photo that had come upon my memories on Snapchat. The day we found out that we had lost our little princess, at the three-week mark of my pregnancy. We had just come back from the hospital and as expected, both of us were messes but, it had hit Daniel in such a way that was worse than anything I had ever seen hit him. He was an emotional wreck. I stopped crying due to the shock and because I no longer had any more tears to physically cry whereas, Daniel couldn't. He could barely breathe let alone even try to stop his tears. The only reason why we had this photo in my Snapchat memories was that Keri, Daniel's Mom had taken the photo because she thought it was very sweet at how loving I was being towards Daniel and allowing him to be devastated for the loss of our baby girl. "Daniel, remember this bubs?" I swallowed the lump in my throat as I showed Daniel the photo. "Y-yeah, I do. I remember it clearly." Daniel gulps as his breathing suddenly becomes shaky. "I miss her..." Daniel sniffs as I pull him closer as I ruffle his hair, trying to calm him down. "...I miss her too darling. Avalon will always be our first baby. Little Avalon Marie won't ever be forgotten and that's a promise!" I smile as I pull Daniel in for a hug as he starts to let himself cry and be upset. I looked down at the photo of Daniel and me again once more before I turned my phone off to continue to hug Daniel to comfort him as I reminisce about the short time we had with Avalon.