Gender Reveal

{preference}

{warnings; none really baha}

{description; this will have a little blurb about your gender reveal and then a cute little photo showing your gender reveal and whether you're having a girl or boy}

{a/n; yeah, so, i decided to scrap the mood swings idea and just go straight to gender reveal so, yeah, enjoy baha}

- - -

Jonah

You and Jonah wanted to be kinda lowkey and simplistic with your guys' gender reveal for Baby M so, that's what you did. You had a simplistic gender reveal and, both you and Jonah loved it. The entire time you had been pregnant, you had believed wholeheartedly that it was a girl as had Jonah. However, recently, you were maybe thinking that you and Jonah's dream of having a little girl probably wasn't happening until you guys. Yet, it wasn't until Zach ha popped the very balloon that revealed the gender that you and Jonah were, in fact, having a little girl. 

Daniel; {Your POV}

Daniel; {Your POV}

Daniel and I couldn't contain our excitement as we found out that we were having a little baby boy. Avalon becoming an older sister was always a dream for us but, knowing that she was going to have a baby brother was the nail on the coffin for us! We always wanted a little Daniel running around after having our little mini-me for the amount of time that we did. Daniel jumped like a little kid in a candy store as the blue confetti flew out of the confetti cannon as it drops out of his hands, pulling me into a hug as I laugh. 

"We're having a boy!" Daniel squeals into my shoulder as I squeeze him tightly as I nod my head, my confetti cannon draping down my side as I can't stop smiling 

"Yes, we're having a boy Danny! We got what we wanted!" I giggle out with a big smile as Daniel squeals again, making me laugh 

Corbyn;

Since you could remember, you always wanted to have a little girl as your first and then maybe another girl before having a boy. So, when it came to you and Corbyn's gender reveal for your little Avocado, to say you were shocked when your avocado was a girl was an understatement. Your childhood dream came true and Corbyn was also just as ecstatic as you were which you utterly loved at how happy he was to see the pink come out of the smoke sticks used as your gender revealer.