Daniel Seavey

{imagines; song based

{warnings; a lil sad, crying, flashbacks and just loads of emotions.

{description; based on 'the night we met' by lord huron as well as that scene from 13 Reasons iykyk yet it will be changed from a school dance to a wdw concert thingy idk. however, once you read it, you'll understand the concept of it happening during a wdw concert. so it's pretty much based on daniel and his grief and how he still remembers the night that he first met you, even after you died. and the exact song that gives him all the memories hits him as he's back at the exact venue where he first met you with the same song playing whilst the limelight session before the concert takes place.

{a/n; yikes, i really confused myself with this description but i think y'all get it when you read it. and as always, flashbacks will be in italics as will like thoughts and shit and all that jazz. enjoy my lovelies xx.

- - - 

Daniel's POV

Four months Julianna, remind me please why you got into that car. 

I jolt as I rock back and forth subconsciously as I sit backstage in Julianna, my girlfriend's hometown of Los Angeles before our 8 Letters Tour show here. 

Why did you get into that fucking car and allow yourself to be killed? You were supposed to come to tonight's show! 

I couldn't help but get mad as I continued to think, daydream almost, to Julianna as if she was still here. She was supposed to be here, at Microsoft Theatre in LA, with me. This was our spot, our special theatre

"...Yo, Daniel, we're about to have Limelight, you ready bro?" Suddenly, my oncoming thought about Julianna was cut short due to Corbyn 

"Oh-oh umm, yeah, sorry. Coming now!" I scramble to get myself up off from the wall I was resting on. My phone in hand as I blink back the thoughts I had about Julianna

But, before I could follow on after Corbyn who nodded his head, a memory came rushing through my mind as I walked past a couch...

flashback | seven months ago | Julianna's pov

I giggle as I lie down on the couch in the Microsoft Theatre in LA. Daniel, my boyfriend and Jack, one of my best friend's were play fighting before they had moved on to jokingly harass me. And, their choice of attack was tickling me.

"...Oww, stop!" I squeal as suddenly Daniel or Jack, I don't even know who it was, but one of those two had tickled me a bit too forcefully, making me squeal out in pain 

"Shoot, are you okay Julianna?" Jack responds, okay, it was Jack who did it as I giggle softly, sitting up from my previous laying position 

"Yeah, I'm okay *giggles* don't worry about it." I giggle as I notice that Jack was able to breathe properly now 

I then go back to lie down and mindlessly scroll through my Instagram when I groan involuntarily. I then look up to see that Daniel had taken this opportunity to straddle me. My phone chucked to the side as I go up to kiss him before giggling. 

"...Y'all are cute. You're lucky I took the photo on time!" Daniel and I suddenly hear, turning to our left we see that Caspary, WDW's tour photographer had taken a photo to capture the moment of Daniel and I.