Telling the Parents You're Pregnant

{preference} 

{warnings; loads of fluff, loads of emotions, happy tears, swearing {if I remember lol} and just loads of emotional parents freaking out} 

{description; you and your boyfriend tell your guys' parents about your pregnancy} 

{a/n; this is going to be in the same way as you surprised your boyfriend that you are pregnant except for Jonah's if that makes sense, enjoy!} 

- - - 

Jonah

Since telling Jonah, or, more like since he found out that you two were to become parents, you two knew exactly how you were going to tell each other's parents. Unfortunately, you could only tell Jonah's parents face-to-face due to your parents being overseas for work so, you had to facetime them into the pregnancy announcement. You decided that you would facetime your parents first as Carrie and Timothy, Jonah's parents, were still going to take another couple hours to get to the WDW house so, you two had enough time to tell your parents, Katherine and Damien. 

{facetime} {italics is Katherine, underlined is Damien and bold is Y/N and bold and italics is Jonah} 

hey, pumpkins, what was this facetime for? are we all okay? 

hey darling, hello jonah! we all okay? 

                                                                                                                                 hey mama, hey daddy! 

hello Katherine and Damien, the only reason why we're facetiming you is because we've got something we need to tell you! 

oh, okay, what do you need to tell us loves? is everything okay? 

do tell us, what's up? 

well, just so you know, we're not getting engaged just yet, meaning we're not married, however, we do have this to show you, *Jonah and Y/N lift up the pregnancy test and the panda onesie to the screen*

Katherine, Damien, you two will be becoming grandparents, Y/N's pregnant! 

Oh My God! Jonah, Y/N! This is amazing! How far along are you pumpkin?! Is this why you were so sick? 

Pumpkin, that's amazing news! Wow, I'm so happy for you and Jonah! This is amazing! 

Thanks, Mummy, thanks, Daddy! This is why I was so sick and I am 2 months along, hence why I was sick for two months, it was due to a baby Marais growing *Y/N giggles as Katherine and Damien are excited* 

That's crazy my darling! I'm so happy for you and Jonah! Two months, wow, that's insane! Well, that was a lovely surprise to hear before we get to work, thank you! We'll be home before you know it! Love you Y/N, love you, Jonah! 

Wow, I'm speechless darling, that's amazing, well, Mum and I have our night shifts so we need to leave but, what fantastic news to be told right before we leave! Love you two both very much, see you guys soon! 

Bye Mummy, bye Daddy! Talk soon, have a good night at work! 

Bye Katherine and Damien, see you soon, have a good night at work! 

Goodbye my darlings, we will talk soon, promise! 

{facetime ends} 

"Wow, that went so well! That was so sweet, they are so excited!" Jonah squealed as you giggled, you loved at how excited Jonah was, now, you just had to wait for Carrie and Timothy to get to yours.