Chapter 1: Her Beginning

This story is still on hold but bought it back, so you can still read it.

**

Third person's P.O.V

Inside of the Hidden sand village lived a seven-year-old girl with pale skin, long black hair, and golden snake eyes. Her name is Kei Misaki, and she is a member of the Misaki clan, which is a clan that specializes in crystal style.

She stared out the window at the rain, waiting for her mother to come home from her mission.

"Where are you mom," she mumbled.

'It has almost been a week since you were supposed to be back home from your mission. ' She thought as she continues to look out the window.

She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on the front door of her house.

Kei walked away from her bedroom window and headed downstairs to see who was at the door.

**

When she arrived at the door, she opened it to see who was at the door.

When she opened the door, she saw a tall, tan, skinned man with short brown hair wearing a brown jounin uniform.

'What is this guy doing here?' She thought, staring at the guy, confused.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Your Kei Misaki?" He asked.

"Yes, that me," she replied.

"Well, I'm sorry to say this, but sadly your mother is dead," he said.

'My mother is dead?' She thought.

"My mother is dead," she said, looking at the floor as she felt tears running down her face.

"Yes, but before she died, she gave this to my sister, who was with her on the mission to retrieve a stolen scroll. It was meant to be given to you," he said, heading a letter to Kei.

"Uh, thanks," she mumbled, taking the letter.

"I will be taking my leave now," he said, walking away.

Kei nodded and closed the door. Once the door was locked, she opened the letter to see what her mother had written her.

Dear Kei,

If you are receiving this letter, sadly, it means I have died. I am writing this letter to tell you something you wanted to know for a while now. I know that you always wanted to know who your father is. So I will finally tell you his name is Orochimaru I don't know where he is but if you want to find him go to the Hidden Leaf village. He was originally from the Hidden Leaf, so that they might have information on his whereabouts.  Whatever you decide to do, just stay safe and follow your heart. Don't let anyone tell you to want to do. You do what you feel is right. I know you always make the right decision because you are a brilliant girl. Even if I only had you because I drank too much sake, I'm glad I gave birth to you, my beautiful child.

"I love you too, mom," Kei said, closing the letter.

'I'm going to the Hidden leaf village to get information on my father. Now that my mom is dead, he is the only family. I would rather be with my father than live here alone with no friends. Well, I guess I'm sort of friends with Gaara. We talk every now and then, but that demon inside of him kind of scares me sometimes.' Kei thought, heading to her room to grab a bag to put any of the items she didn't want to leave behind in.

**

Once, she had her bag packed with a picture of her and her mother, along with her favorite skull necklace that her mom gave her on her 6th birthday.

She left the house and headed to the village gate that night to leave the village to start her search to find her father

'Well, I guess this place isn't my home anymore. Normally you be considered a rogue for leaving the village, but technically, I haven't graduated from the Academy yet, so I'm not a ninja.'

"Goodbye, Hidden Sand village," She said, walking away from the gate.

'Goodbye Gaara, take care. I wish I could have stayed, but I wouldn't say I like staying here alone. I rather live with a father who doesn't know that live here all alone.'  Kei thought, looking back at the village's fate one more time before continuing her journey to the Hidden Leaf Village.

💖💖💖

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think she will react when she finally meets her father?

Q: What do you hope to see happen throughout this story.

Thanks for reading!