Chapter 74: Endless Search For Tsunade

"Tsunade's impatient and extremely quick to anger," The old sage said as we walked past a large sign leading to a new town from the one we were staying at for training.

I couldn't help but get this strange feeling that something was going to happen while we were still searching for Tsunade, but I figured maybe it was my nerves about meeting a family member who I never knew I heard.

My attention was then drawn in front of me as I heard a loud pop and glanced up to see Naruto fall back on the ground.

"Ouch," Naruto groaned.

"Come on, kid," The old sage said."We don't have time to kick back. If we don't hurry, who knows where that wayward woman will scamper off to next, " He commented.

"Listen, you Pervy Sage!" Naruto shouted, pointing at the old man."That's no way to talk to an apprentice who is working his butt!"

"Oh, zip it."

"Yes, please do. You're giving me a headache with the constant complaining," I said, rubbing my head in annoyance.

"My bad, Kei," Naruto apologized, looking at me embarrassed.

"Anyway, Taunade's the priority here," The old sage said as he started to walk off and up the stairs.

I followed after her as Naruto began to mutter to himself as he blew up another one of the balloons he was given for his training.

****

We were now inside a gambling house while the old sage was holding a picture of Tsunade to one of the guys.

"Yeah, I know the young lady," the guy with short brown hair said.

"You're sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. I think she said she needed to win back the money she lost and said she was heading over there. "

"Rotation and power," Naruto muttered, looking at his ballon."Charge them both up to the maximum and then maintain them."

I let out a bored sigh as I took out a picture of my mom in my bag.

"Hey, kid," The man with spiky hair said, gaining both my and Naruto's attention.

"Huh?" Naruto questioned.

"How about it, sonny boy?" The guy asked, tossing the two dice up and down in his hand."Want to throw the dice around?"

"Heading over there?"

"Check it out. If you roll the five and it comes up odd, that's han, and if it's even, then it cho. "

"Look, zip it, pal," Naruto said, annoyed."I'm trying to get some training done here!"

"What are you talking about? This is a gambling house, " The guy stated. "Now, why don't you ditch that balloon there?"

"Are you kidding? I have work to do."

"Not only that, but we're kids, not gambling age, who wants to play with stupid dice," I said, annoyed, stepping out to get away from this annoying guy.

"What boring kids."

"Oh, shut up."

'Man, this trip is turning into an exhausting one just to find Tsunade. I will instead be in the village that mistrusts me than at this gambling house, but at least Naruto seems to notice me without Sakura, but all he talked about was advice to win a girl's heart.' I thought to myself as I remembered the question from training earlier on.

"You going to tell me where?"

"Sure, but don't expect it to be free in a place like this."

"Oh."

I sighed as I leaned against the building and closed my eyes, relaxing as I waited for the old sage to be ready. However, my peace was quickly ruined as I heard a loud pop.

'It looks like he messed up again.' I thought as I glanced over at Naruto, seeing his frustration from messing up once again.

"Come on, you two Tsunade ot here," The old Sage said, walking off and signaling for us to follow him.

***

We were now outside of a casino as. The old sage was inside, looking for Tsunade. Naruto was still working on his final step of the justu, yet he still had no luck with mastering it.

"Well, great, where am I supposed to look now?" The old sage said, walking out with no luck finding Tsunade.

"Oh brother," I muttered at how long this was taking and walked after the old sage.

Once again, Naruto popped his balloon and yelled in frustration as he followed after the two of us.

After leaving the casino, we were now walking through the town to continue the search for Tsunade as. Naruto blew up a new balloon to try once again but suddenly walked on over toward a stand.

"Huh?"

"Scratch off cards," The old sage commented.

The next moment he returned with a really stuffed frog wallet and, for some reason but some in my snake wallet.

"Your so cuter when you're chubby and froggy, and Kei got back the money you used in her snake," Naruto said, smiling at his green frog wallet.

I shook my head at him as he walked in front of me and the old sage.

'He a strange person, but he pretty sweet.'

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw the old sage stop walking and turn towards a path as Naruto kept walking.

"Hey, Naruto. Come on. This way, you to Kei!"

"Huh? All right," Naruto said, looking back at us.

"We should get a better look above at the castle," The old sage said as we walked in the direction he told us to.

"Hey, where is this castle you were talking about?" Naruto asked after a few minutes looking up and seeing no castle.

"It's gone."

'That's strange.' I thought, looking at the at the empty space behind a wall that was supposed to contain a castle.

💖💖💖

Hey, my lovely readers!

I have finished writing chapter 74 of The Crystal Serpent.
I hope you enjoy the chapter. Let me know what you think in the comments. Sorry it took so long to publish was dealing with a few issues planning out the whole Search for Tsunade arc but hopefully is going great so far

Question of the chapter: How do you think she and Tsunade will handle meeting each other?

Thanks for reading!

Wc: 1032