Chapter 31: Akira's Determination

Kaito continued to pant when he let out a gasp before he started coughing.

"Kaito, what's the matter?" Akira asked worriedly.

Kaito was unable to answer her as he continued to cough. He then groaned as he felt a strange, painful tingling sensation.

'My body feels so weird." He thought, bringing a hand up to his chest as he felt the tingling sensation worse there.

"Oh yeah, I didn't mention how my justu works did I?" The green hair boy commented with a smirk on his face. "You might be able to stop me from landing a blow but can't get away from my special justu," He explained.

'What kind of justu is it?' Akira thought, trying to figure out what was so special about the justu that you can't avoid it.

"I don't need to strike with my claw shape fist. I can hit you with the power of heated air modules," He stated.

'Heated air modules?' Kaito questioned, confused in his head.

"Tell me what happens when the air modules get too heated to the point it is white hot?" He asked.

"The opposite charges build up, breaking the air and creating a rapid discharge of lighting," Akira explained.

"I think the lady deserves a prize," He commented. "Yes, my attack is the discharge of lighting, but I am unique in that you can't see the discharge making it impossible to avoid. Also, if my justu is powerful enough, it can mess with hour nervous system making it hard to move."

"Ugh," Kaito groaned, feeling his head spinning.

"Feeling dizzy and that everything is spinning?" He questioned in a mocking tone."It best if you don't even try to stand on up."

"You see, dude, your basic techniques won't work against us," Rinji said with his hands placed on the ground."Not that some of your justu isn't pretty good. It's just what the point compare to our justu that stuff is yesterday news," He said, lifting his hands off the ground.

Rinji then continued talking."You see, I can mutilate the nature around me. It is different from the first hokage justu. Unlike him, I can do things he always dreamed of with the environment around me," He stated. "I could make the vines in the forest warp around like a chain or even make the ground into a net. If it wasn't for me, I admit Katsuki would be badly hurt. Face it, little shark, your are up against the greatest justu of the future," He continued with a smirk on his face.

Kaito clenched his teeth together as he tried to fight through the bearing pain from Katsuki justu. He then remembered his father's words as they trained together for the upcoming exams.

"Remember, no matter what, true strength comes when protecting someone important to you," His father's words and his voice rang in his head.

"Now, little red, it's your turn!" Katsuki shouted, rushing toward Akira.

"No!" Kaito exclaimed, looking at Katsuki, who was charging toward Akira as he tried to get on up.

Akira let out a gasp as she reached for a kunai getting ready to defend herself from the boy charging at her with full speed.

"Get away from her!" Kaito shouted as he was seen running Akira to protect her.

"What?" Katsuki questioned, surprised.

'Kaito, you're okay.' Akira thought, happy to see that the justu wasn't keeping him down.

Kaito started to make hand signs, but Katsuki grabbed his hands and flipped him in over.

"Your skills are not as impressive as it was early," He mocked as Kaito got back up."However, it is surprising that you can even still move. I'm going to do something about that," He said, bringing a claw hand and placing it on Kaito's shoulder and shocking him.