Chapter 80: Kei's Awakening

Jiraiya attempted to stop but failed to move as he fell to his knees.

'My body is still weak from Tsunade's drug, and Kei is still hesitant to help Naruto.' Jiraiya thought as he glanced over at Kei who was simply watching with a slight clenched fist.

naruto ran forward as he crossed four fingers together horizontally rushing towards Kabuto.

'His right hand. I think it hurt.' Naruto thought as he performed the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Now multiple Naruto charged at Kabuto from the right with kunai in hand, but Kabuto simply countered attack blocking the incoming attacks and sending him flying back. However, Shizune caught him and spit needles with poison on them at Kabuto. Kabuto lowered his head slightly and deflected the needles with his sound headband.

Jiraiya turned his attention towards kabuto as Naruto was safely in Shizune's arms.

'Impressive move. I'll give him that.' Jiraiya thought.

Kei simply gazed at her father as Kabuto jumped back and landed next to her father Orochimaru.

'Father what are you going to do now that Tsunade refused.' Kei thought curiously as she glanced down at the bandages on his arms.

"Thanks, Shizune," Naruto said wiping the blood off his face.

Kabuto panted heavily before he took out a pill.

"Plasma pills," Shizune said.

"Plasma pills?" Naruto questioned confused.

Kabuto then put the pill in his mouth before a crunch was heard.

"Well of course. He is trying to replace the blood that he lost, "Jiraiya stated.

"So he a medical ninja," Shizune said.

"We can't have too much blood can we, Kabuto?" Orochimaru commented.

"Lord Orochimaru," Kabuto said glancing over at Orochimaru."Isn't it time to take the bandage off your arm?" He asked.

Orochimaru chuckled as he glanced at Kabuto he lifted his arm bit the bandage and unwrapped it.

Kei swallowed as she glanced at her father.

"So that Orochimaru," Naruto said looking at Orochimaru before looking at Kei who was still standing in the same spot and took in the fact that she does look like Orochimaru but a female copy.

'Well, now we can finally get down to business," Jiraiya said."Shizune."

"Yes, "Shizune said.

"I'll let you take care of four eyes over there," Jiraiya said.

Shizune turned her attention towards Kabuto.

"Just leave Orochimaru to me," Jiraiya sated.

Orochimaru smirked as he stared at Jiraiya ready for some excitement. Kei briefly glanced at Naruto to see him growling at Orochimaru.

"So that's Orochimaru?" Naruto asked.

"You take four eyes Shizune," Jiraiya said."I will handle are friend Orochimaru."

'Come on Kei you need to snap out of this.' Kei thought trying to get herself to move as she gazed back at her father.

Orochimaru chuckled.

"There's just one thing," Jiraiya said."I need Tsunade to do something about my body before we get started."

"It may be a while before the full effects of that drug completely leave your system," Shizune said looking down."I'm very sorry, but it can't be helped, Master Jiraiya."