Chapter 7 : Teams

The next day Kei was sitting at her desk beside Akira and Kaito, reading a book on medical ninjutsu and poison.

Since she was interested in learning medical ninjutsu and creating her own poison.

Just as she was really getting into her book, running could be heard down the hall. Her eyes widened as the ground started to shake like there was a stampede.

Just then, Sakura and Ino burst into the room. "I'm first!" They both exclaimed.

"Here we go again," Akira muttered.

Kei just rolled her eyes and continued to read, not bothering to listen to the fangirls fighting about who gets to sit next to Sasuke.

A growl was suddenly heard, causing Kei to look up and see Naruto squatting on the desk in front of Sasuke. Sasuke's fangirls started yelling at Naruto as the two boys glared heatedly at each other.

Suddenly, the guy in front of Naruto leaned back, bumping into Naruto, causing him and Sasuke to kiss.

"Oh man, that's funny," Kaito said, laughing at the two boys.

The two boys broke away from each other as quickly as they possibly could, gagging.

"It wasn't that funny," Kei said, looking over at Kaito.

"Yeah, it was," Kaito said.

**

Iruka stood in front of the class, smiling at the new Genin.

"As of today, you are all ninjas. You have faced difficult goals and hardships. But that was nothing. What comes next will be far more difficult. Now you are all Genin first-level ninjas. All the Genin will be grouped into three-man squads. A jonin will lead each squad. An elite ninja," Iruka said.

Kei closed her book and focused her attention on Iruka.

"We want each squad to have a balance of strength and abilities, so that's how we set them up. I will now announce the squads," he said, ignoring Kei as she rested her head on her desk.

"Squad seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno." Naruto stood up and cheered while Sakura hung her head.

'I don't understand how Naruto can like Sakura when she is always so rude to him.' Kei thought.

"And Sauske Uchiha," Iruka said, snapping Kei out of her thoughts.

"Squad eight, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame."

"Squad ten, Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi."

"Now squad eleven, Kei Misaki, Kaito Hoshigaki, and Akira Uzumaki."

"Cool!" Kei looked to her left to see Kaito giving her a thumbs up.

"This will be interesting," Akira said, looking at her two teammates.

Naruto suddenly stood up, yelling. "Iruka-sensei! Why does a great ninja like me have to be in a squad with a slug-like Sasuke?!"

Iruka looked up from his papers, responding calmly. "Sasuke had the best score of all the graduating students. Naruto, you had the worst scores. To create a balanced team, we put the best student with the worst student."

"Just make sure you don't get in my was way..." Sasuke muttered. "Loser."

They started bickering, but Iruka cut them off, clearing his throat. "After lunch, you'll meet your new jounin sensei. Until then, class dismissed!"

Kei stood up, carrying the bento box Anko made her. "Lunch together, Akira and Kaito?" She asked.

"Yeah," Akira and Kaito both said, standing up.

**

Kei, Akira, and Kaito were now sitting under a tree eating their lunches.

"Hey, Kei and Kaito. Who do you think are sensei will be?" Akira asked.

"I don't know. Hopefully, it's someone strong," Kei said.

"They are a jounin, so they most likely will be strong," Kaito said.

"True," Akira. "Anyway, how do you think the first day will go?"

"They will probably have us do some kind of introduction," Kei replied.

"That sounds about right to me," Kaito replied.

"Well, we should get going lunch break is almost over," Akira said.

"Yeah, let's go," Kei said, standing up.

Kaito nodded and then walked off with his two female teammates.

**

Kei was sitting in the classroom waiting for Team eleven sensei along with her teammates, and Team seven was also still waiting for their sensei.

"Where is are sensei?" Akira asked, resting her hand against her cheek.

"They probably had to take care of something before coming here," Kei replied, not looking up from the book she was reading.

"Team eleven, " A female voice said.

Kei looked up to see a tall woman with long dark blue hair in a ponytail, and a black kimono standing in the doorway. She also had the teeth of a shark.

"Mom," Kaito said, shocked.

💖💖💖

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do you think of team eleven sensei?

Q: How many were surprised about what clan Akira and Kaito were from?

Thanks for reading!