Chapter 15: An rageing Lioness

"Thank you, four," Masaru said gratefully to the team of four helping him find his son.

"No problem; now do you have her scent or have you lost it?" Mizuko asked.

Masaru sniffed."I lost it earlier, but I finally picked back up on it somewhere in this direction," He replied, his paw pointing to the west.

"Good, then, let's get going and find her!" Akira sated.

"Right, let's go, you go," Mizuko said.

Kei, Akira, and Kaito nodded as they followed Masaru in the west direction he was going in. Kei looked at Akira, seeing how worried she looked.

'She seems pretty worried about the young fox. It must be because of the Uzumaki connection with fox summonings.' Kei thought as she followed Masaru as well to help save his daughter.

**

The team of four and Masaru walked into a clearing when suddenly Masaru stopped walking and sniffed the air.

"What the matter? Did you lose her scent?" Akira asked, concerned.

"No, Uzumaki girl, she closes, but I'm picking up another scent near her, and it is quite concerning," Masaru stated before rushing ahead.

"Hey fox, slow down if you want us to help you, "Kaito muttered, annoyed.

"Hurry up; we don't have!" Masaru shouted, looking back at the team of four.

"I wonder what got into him suddenly," Kaito commented.

"I don't know, but something is the matter," Kei stated.

"Kei right, come on, let's hurry, and before we lose him," Mizuko said, rushing his head and signaling for her three Genin to hurry on up.

"Right," Akira said with her eyes narrowed with determination as she and the other two rushed to catch up with Masaru.

**

They suddenly can to a halt as they reach a clearing with a river and a large mountain. Masaru looked around with worry. A small voice was heard up a head screaming.

"Help!" A small high, pitched voice screamed.

Kei and everyone looked to see a small orange fox running away from a large black female loin until she was cornered with the mountain behind her with nowhere to go.

"Tamai!" Masaru shouted, rushing over towards his daughter.

"Father!" The young wolf cried out seeing her father coming to his recuse.

"A loin, I see. A lioness must have attacked while she was in the den with her sick mother," Mizuko said as she saw the lioness getting closer to the little fox. "Water Style: Hand Wave!" She exclaimed, making hand signs and shooting a wave of water from her hand, blasting the lioness away from the baby fox.

The lioness growled and turned to look at Mizuko with narrow eyes and growled. "You human, how dare you interfere with my hunt!" The lioness said as she got back up, ready to attack the young fox again.

"Stay away from her, you lion!" Akira shouted before making hand signs.

She then took a deep breath before she released a powerful gust of wind from her mouth, knocking the lioness away from the fox.

"Wow, Akira, that was amazing!" Kaito exclaimed, impressed with Akira justu.

"Thanks; I have been working on it when we finish the tree-climbing exercise after Mizuko-sensei checked our chakra natures," Akira replied.

"That was good, Kei and Kaito. Now you two show me how much you have improved because she is coming!" Mizuko called out as the lioness started charging toward them.

"How dare you keep interfering with my lunch!" The lioness growled, running towards the Team of four.

"Right," Kaito said, making hand signs."Water Style: Water Bullet!" He exclaimed as he took a deep breath as a fast bullet of water flew toward the Lioness, causing her to slide across the ground.

"You humans will pay for the constant interference!" She growled, getting upon ready to charge again.

"Earth Style: Binding Pillar!" Kei said in her head, making hand signs as she made a pillar of rocks to form around the Lioness to keep her from moving.

"I leave for now, but next, make sure that little fox doesn't come near the Loin realm are she will be my meal," The Lioness growled, looking at Masaru before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"Looks like she with back to her summoning realm," Mizuko said.

"Good because that bind wasn't going to last long," Kei said as her justu came undone from lack of stamina to keep it up much longer.

"It's alright it was long enough, and we work on improving that in training," Mizuko stated.

"Tamai, what were you thinking of going into Raion no Shikichi, the summon realm of the Lions," Masaru said to his daughter.

"I didn't mean to. I was just exploring, and I guess I went too far. Mother is must be worried; she told me to stay close," Tamai said, feeling bad

"It's alright, but for now on, don't go too far without someone watching you," Masaru said.

"Now that your daughter has been found, will you go back home," Mizuko said.

"Yes, but before we go, Uzumaki, what's your name?" Masaru asked.

"Akira Uzumaki," Akira replied.

Masaru then made hand signs with his paws, and a small cloud of smoke appeared, and a scroll was now in front of Masaru."I like you, and so I would like you to allow you to summon me and pack. It would be nice to have an Uzumaki summoner again," He said, heading her the scroll.

"A summoning contract," Akira said, opening the scroll as she noticed multiple Uzumaki names on it, the last one being her mother's name. "My mom used to summon you. I saw her summon before only heal," She whispered.

"I knew you reminded me of someone, so you are one of her children she mentioned. Your mother used to summon often, but eventually, she became more of a medic, while your father had a contract with a different pack of foxes," Masaru explained."Just take the blood from a finger on the hand you will summon with and write your name."

Akira nodded and bit her finger before she began writing her name on the scroll before giving it back to Masaru.

"Akira, summon my pack or me whenever you need us. Tamai, let's go home. Your mother has been worried and that not go for her fever," Masaru said.

"Yea, father," Tamai said.

The two foxes then left in a cloud of smoke. Mizuki then looked at her three Genin.

"Well, it seems we're done here, and I admit this mission got a bit out of hand being ninja summoning animals, but you all did a great job," Mizuko said to her Genin.

"So that means we completed higher than a C-rank mission?" Kaito asked.

"You could it was a B-rank could have been A-rank if the Lioness used her ninjutsu, but she seemed to be keeping them hidden," Mizuki said."Now come on, let's start heading home."

"Right!" The three genin said, following Mizuko-sensei back home to their village.

💖💖💖

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you like Akira's new summoning?

Q: What are you looking forward to during the Chunin Exams arc?

Thanks for reading!