Chapter 45: The Guidance of the Snake Sannin

The night sky was clear, with a few clouds in the sky slowly moving from in front of the bright round moon.

Kei was sitting on top of a red roof leaning back against a golden dragon statue she was sitting on with her left arm resting against her prop-up leg as she stared at the sky. It has been several hours now since finishing her walk after lunch.

"Well, look who we have here," A voice said from below where she was sitting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Well, look who we have here," A voice said from below where she was sitting.

She glanced down to see a familiar-looking fair skin and orange boy and green eye color boy. Who was wearing a sleeveless black jacket and a black and white long-sleeve shirt underneath. A slight change from what he was wearing before.

"Shouldn't you be getting some sleep at this hour?" he asked.

"Why are you here?" She asked, annoyed with her peace being ruined.

"I was planning on attacking you while you slept, but you're still awake," He replied."I figured I defeated you and that Lord Orochimaru would see there was nothing special about you. I don't get what he wants with you, the Uchiha; I understood."

"That was your answer!" Kei snapped, feeling her annoyance flare.

"Hm?" He questioned, looking up at her in surprise at the raise of her usual quiet voice.

"You don't don't know what my father, also known as your Lord, wants with me," She started slowly, standing up."So you decided to come and bother me to kill me, a waste of time," She said in a slightly dark tone.

Rinji, the boy from the Forest of Death, looked up as his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

Kei's figure was surrounded by midnight purple charka as her body started to transform into a white scale figure with sharp black claws on her hands as well scales on her legs and sharp black claws on her feet. She also had a long white scale tail forming with a snake head hissing. The most scary sight was the redness of her eyes.

"What in the world are you? That transformation isn't something I've ever seen?!" He said, completely shocked at what he was seeing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What in the world are you? That transformation isn't something I've ever seen?!" He said, completely shocked at what he was seeing.

A massive blast of wind sent pieces of the roof flying toward him, causing him to let out a painful scream as he was blown back into the other statute. As a cloud of dust was created from the blast.

The Crystal Serpent  [Naruto X Oc] |Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें