Chapter 38: A young Serpent willpower

"Ugh," Kei groaned. It could be heard throughout the smoke.

Takuma laughed."You thought you had me beaten, but I showed you wrong."

'Kei, it seems you are reaching your limit. At this point, you will have no point but to use your curse mark. Come on, release the pain if you plan to win.' Orochimaru thought, looking at the smoke.

"Shut up!" Kei shouted as she rolled on her left side out of the smoke coughing slightly as she sat on up, dropping the sword out of her mouth.

"Oh, so you still have fighting spirit left in you after all," He said with a smirk, seeing Kei's frustration with the tables turning on her.

'That was way too close.' Kei thought with a groan sitting on up.

"Oh, don't worry, little girl, I make this quick," Takuma commented. He then took another deep breath as he focused his chakra inside his body before releasing another giant bubble from his mouth.

Kei immediately picked up her sword again, and she jumped back, trying to stay clear of the bubble coming her way. She continued to jump back as Takuma continued to send bubbles her way. She panted as she jumped back as another one was coming towards her.

This made Akira and Kaito look at her in concern.

"This isn't good," Akira said softly.

"Huh?" Naruto questioned, looking past Kakashi and over at Akira."What the matter Akira?"

"Can't you tell Naruto?" Kaito clarified."If Kei slows down any further, the bubble will hit her. She has to continue avoiding it until Takuma stops."

"Why can't she just use her sword to slice them or send them away with her justu from earlier?" Naruto asked.

"She can't judge if she were to try judging from the first one; it would just explode, and imagine how powerful the blast would be with that many in range. And think about it a sword like that wouldn't stop a bubble that dense anyway," Sasuke commented, clenching his shoulder.

"So she has to run until Takuma stops firing bubbles at her," Rock Lee joined in."Hopefully, she can continue to avoid them long enough."

"I don't, Lee. She seems to be getting sluggish and exhausted," Tenten said, looking to see Kei panting and jumping back sluggishly.

'I have to do something and fast.' Kei thought, knowing she couldn't keep avoiding forever.

Her eyes widened an idea suddenly came to mind. She smirked as she lowered to the ground with her sword back in her mouth as she suddenly twisted her body and slithered away quickly like a snake.

'Huh, we're, is she?' Takuma thought, confused.

She then appeared behind him and wrapped her tongue around him, sending him flying with a toss in the air, making everyone look at her surprised.

'Those moves, she seems to have caught onto my snake movements and my tongue use during our fight in the Forest of death.' Orochimaru thought, looking at his daughter.

She then jumped up and wrapped her arms around Takuma with her sword on the ground."I will admit that I got those moves from someone, but this time I'm finishing you off with my own moves."

She then gasped as the pain in her shoulder started to hit her again, making her eyes widen.

"Come on, free the power and show him not to mess with us," A familiar voice said as a mark formed on her shoulder.

Kei groaned as she tried to fight off the searing pain and voice in her head.

"Give in to the power after all; it wouldn't be the first time we lose control," The voice continued.