Chapter 5 : Ichiraku ramen

After another day at the Ninja Academy and learning about things I already know from my old class and from my mother's teachings.

I was woken up by Akira and Kaito telling me that class was now over.

I nodded and was about to head home after saying bye to Akira and Kaito. 
When I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Kei!"

I turn around to see Naruto running my way.

"Hey, Naruto," I said. "What's up?"

"Do you want to hang out today?" Naruto asked.

"Sure, I guess we can hang out. Where do you want to hang out at?" I asked, looking at Naruto?

"How about getting something to eat at Ichiraku ramen," Naruto replied.

"That sounds good. I have never been to  Ichiraku," I said.

"You haven't been to  Ichiraku since moving here. Then we're going right now!" Naruto exclaimed, grabbing my hand and dragging me off to Ichiraku.

**

I and Naruto we're now at the place called Ichiraku.

'Hello Naruto," A man said, wearing a chef uniform. "I see you brought a friend with you today."

"Yeah, this is Kei. She just moved here," Naruto said.

"Well, nice to meet you, Kei," he said. "I'm Teuchi, the owner of this ramen shop."

"Nice to meet you, Teuchi," I said. "This is my first time eating here. Naruto, what do you recommend I get?" I asked, looking over at Naruto, wondering want Ramen was the best.

"I suggest the Miso Ramen. It's my favorite ramen to order. You should try it," Naruto said.

"Then I will take a bowl of Miso ramen," I said.

Ayame two bowls of Miso ramen," Teuchi said, looking back at the girl that was standing at the stove.

"Right on it, father," Ayame said.

'That girl, his daughter. That explains why they look alike.' I thought, looking at Teuchi, who was now helping his daughter make the ramen.

"So, Naruto, is the ramen here really that good?" I asked.

"It's not good. It's fantastic!" Naruto shouted.

'I will admit he kind of a funny person. I might actually enjoy living here, but I still hope to find out where my father is.' I thought, chuckling a little at Naruto's behavior.

"Well then, I'm glad you brought me here," I said as a bowl of ramen was placed in front of me.

"Thanks, old man, for the ramen," Naruto said before digging into his bowl of ramen.

"Yeah, thanks for the ramen, sir," I said. "I'm looking forward to trying this ramen," I gave a small smile at the guy before starting to eat some of my Miso ramen.

"You're welcome," Teuchi said.

'Wow, this is delicious ramen. Naruto was right about this ramen.' I thought, enjoying my ramen.

"So, how do you like the ramen?" Naruto asked.

I turned to him to see that he was finished eating his ramen.

I stared at him, surprised that he was already done eating his ramen.

"It's delicious, definitely the best Ramen I ever had," I said.