Chapter 47: Crystal Style training & Meeting a Pervy Sage

It has been four more days since Kei had started working on Hiding in Surface technique and Summoning Justu. She was beginning to get the hang of the two Justus. Orochimaru told her a feel days ago that today she would finally learn how to use her Crystal style kekkei genkai properly.

She was sitting up in a tree, watching the birds fly around. She came to the training site early after taking a morning stroll to calm down after a slight argument with Anko about her current behavior of avoiding her.

She was pulled out of her thoughts as Orochimaru appeared at the training site. She quickly shot a snake out her sleeve and swung down the tree using the other summoning style he had taught her.

"Good morning, father," She greeted with a nod, landing on the ground.

"Good morning Kei, my young serpent," He said with a nod back and caressing her face, making her smile softly at the sign of affection from her father.

"Why do you call young Serpent or Serpent Princess?" Kei asked.

"I guess it just comes naturally to me, like how my parents always called me hatchling," Orochimaru answered."I tend to call you young Serpent or Serpent princess since you are my child."

"So then I'm precious to you," She stated.

"Definitely more than a pawn to me," Orochimaru simply replied.

Kei nodded as she and Orochimaru moved away from the trees and more into the open space. To begin today's training session. Orochimaru suddenly speaks up, gaining her attention.

"Kei, no need to get silent. It's okay to want to form a relationship with me being your father. It made it seem hard to believe that, knowing that I'm a rouge and attack you in the Forest of Death, but you already have grown important to me," Orochimaru stated.

"I feel like you mean that, but everything is just complicated, knowing that I have been lied to since I came here to find you."

"Think about what mother would tell you to do in this situation. I might have only spoken to her a couple of times before we ended up with you, but I know that she is wise for a woman younger than me," He stated.

"She was always giving me advice," Kei said.

"Alright, now to start training," Orochimaru said."First up and most importantly, Crystal is an extremely rare kekkei genkai that uses Earth and Wind Charka nature."

Kei nodded her understanding as she waited for him to explain more about her mother's kekkei genkai.

"The second is that the reason you haven't been able to perform it properly is you don't know how to combine them. From what I gathered, when you get angry, you subconsciously combine them to use Crystal style, but when you try it yourself without anger, it fails."

Kei and Orochimaru stood in silence. Until Kei finally spoke on up.

Orochimaru watched her eyes narrow in thought."So you're saying that to use my Kekkei Genkai? I must learn how to combine my two chakra natures," She said.

"Yes, that's what we're going to work on improving," He said with a nod."First, focus on your chakra and imagine that the wind and earth are becoming one. Once you do that, try performing the Crystal blade you attempted to perform in your fight against me.

"Alright," Kei said as she thought about his words on combining her Wind and Earth Charka.

Kei then closed her eyes as she began to focus on her chakra. She took slow breaths as she imagined them coming together as she put her hands together.

***

Meanwhile, in the Hokage building...