Chapter 66: Naruto constant Questions

Kei's POV

I walked with Naruto and Jairiya through the village since we left the Ramen shop.

"What? Aw, no way!" Naruto exclaimed."How come we get stuck tagging along with you while you do research for another one of your pervy books!" Naruto whined.

"Look, kid, I can assure you this isn't just another research trip. There's a woman I need to find and a very, very remarkable woman," Jiraiya replied.

"So she just happens to be a woman?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

"Well, count me out, old man. I don't have time to get you a girlfriend! I've not to get busy with my training!" Naruto shouted.

"And I don't know why I must come with you," I said, confused.

"What training?" Jiraiya question looking at Naruto.

"It's time Kakashi-sensei taught me something new like that, Chidori thing," Naruto said, putting his arms behind his head.

"I see. You'd just be wasting your time; Chidori isn't your style. And besides that kid, the woman we're looking for is really beautiful, I mean gorgeous," Jiraiya grinned, crouching down to match Naruto's height a little better.

"I don't care. Look, Pervy Sage, who do you think you're talking to? I'm not some dumb kid you can fool with lame excuses," Naruto said, arms crossing and turning away."Im not going!"

"Okay, suit yourself. Come along," Jairiya said, looking at me as he started to walk away."And I could've taught you a justu that made Chidori look like kids play," Jiraiya added.

'Chidori? I'm guessing that is the justu Sasuke used to fight Gaara.' I thought, recalling the lighting justu Sasuke was using.

"Maybe I'll just...see if Sasuke wants to tag along with Kei and me," Jiraiya said, grinning a little.

I just stared at him, confused about why I needed to come along still.

Naruto quickly ran in front of Jiraiya."Right! When do we leave?! I'll go pack my bag!" Naruto shouted.

He didn't even bother to wait for an answer and ran off to go home. I shook my head at the sight that his behavior never seemed to change.

"What a knucklehead. Still, you can't help liking him," Jiraiya sighed and chuckled.

I smiled softly and nodded in agreement.

"You should also pack; the elders request you are locked up. They don't seem to trust you at the moment but agree to keep you free if you come with me," Jiraiya said, placing a hand on my shoulder."Im sorry kid.

I sighed, figuring this had something to do about the funeral or the breaking through the barrier."I understand. Do I get to learn a new justu as well?" I asked.

"Of course, but I have something else for you, but first you need to heal some more," He said.

I nodded and headed on off to pack my things.

****

I arrived back home to see that Anko wasn't there, which was great, in my opinion.

Mainly because I didn't want to deal with Anko, especially since I have been avoiding her since I was allowed to leave the hospital; I knew she would lecture me for going into the barrier.

More importantly, she would question me about my behavior lately again. I shook my head, not wanting to think about Anko any longer, and hurried to my room to grab my bag and quickly packed my stuff and put my sword and stealth on my side.