Chapter 20: Here come the Chunin Exams

A/N: Sorry if the updates are a bit slow down Tuesday this week and after next week. I start classes, so updates made end up being slower.

Now on to the Chapter!

**

Today was the first day of the Chunin Exams. Kei was nervously getting ready, but she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She knew that she would be okay as long as she was with her teammates.

She got ready, brushing her long raven hair back into a ponytail after she washed and dried it after taking her shower. She was now dressed in an orange shirt with a fishnet shirt under it. Over her shirt, she had on a black and blue jacket with a snake on the back of the jacket. She also had on black pants to finish off the outfit.

'Excellent, my new outfit looks lovely on me.' She thought as she looked at herself in the mirror after she was finished getting ready for the Chunin Exams.

A knock was heard on her door.

"Come in!" Kei called out.

The door opened to reveal Anko.

"Hey, brat," Anko said.

"Yeah, what is it, Anko?" Kei asked as she put away her brush.

"Your teammates are here," Anko said.

"Alright, tell them I am coming down," Kei said, grabbing her weapon pouch and strapping on her shuriken holster on her leg.

"Sure thing, brat. See you later today," Anko said, walking out of the room.

After Kei was ready to go, he headed downstairs and put on her ninja sandals as she walked out of the house with Kaito and Akira and set off for the academy.

**

Kei, Akira, and Kaito, we're making our way to the Academy.

"I can't believe it! The Chunin Exam is finally here!" Kaito said, smiling.

"I know the other Genin are ready for the surprises we have for them," Akira said with a smile.

"Yes, we have grown since we graduated from the academy. Akira here is now able to summon foxes," Kei stated.

"True, and I have learned more ninjutsu since then," Kaito replied.

They then arrived at the academy to see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura about to enter the building.

"Hello there, guys," Kei greeted with a nod of her head.

"Oh hey, Kei!" Naruto said, smiling at Kei.

'Man, his smile is so cute. Oh my gosh, what am I thinking? Naruto loves Sakura, not me.' Kei thought before she shook those thoughts out of her head.

"Good morning Kei, Akira, and Kaito," Sakura said, looking at Akira for a bit.

'Of course, she thinks just because Akira sometimes trained with Sauske in the academy that she is one of his fangirls. She never talks about Sasuke; besides, she fines fangirling dumb.' Kei thought.

"Enough talk, let's go!" Naruto cheered his fist in the air.

"He right. The Chunin Exam is waiting for us," Kei said as she walked into the Academy with her teammates following.