10. Reunion

As soon as I stepped onto the porch, the door flew open.

"Finally!" Owen gave me a bone-crushing hug. "Do you have any idea how worried I was? If I knew you'd be this bad at driving, I would have taken you with me." He kept on rambling.

"Can't... Breath..." I uttered.

"Let her go Owen or she'll die with too much love." My older brother's sarcastic voice came from behind him.

I wiggle my hands in front of me. "Save. Me." I choked.

"On second thought..." he stroked his imaginary beard, "... since she put us in so much worry this should be her punishment." He smirked and I gasped.

Fuc-

"Stop it, Caleb, let the poor girl in." An angelic voice came from inside to my rescue.

Caleb turned, and I got the view of the angel whose voice it belonged to. "But babe, you know, how much worried we were."

Babe? Ewww!

Owen let go of me and I gasped for air. "It's great to see you alive sis." He grinned.

"Ditto," I muttered, still taking deep breaths. I think I broke some ribs.

[What a weird family.] Mini scoffed.

"A dog?!" Owen gasped, looking at me. "You have a dog!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, Owen, and you can play with her as long as you want," I smirked and glanced at the horrified Mini.

[You can't do this to me!] She growled.

"I just did." I mouthed.

She dashed away with excited Owen behind her. He may be twenty, but he acted like a ten-year-old around dogs.

"There goes my torturing machine..." Caleb muttered, watching Owen run.

"A**hole," I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"What did you say?" He hissed, but I was already inside.

"Hello, I'm Olivia." The angel introduced herself.

"Thank you for saving me, Angel. I'm forever in your debt." I said in a fake British accent, bowing in front of her, and pressed my lips tightly not to laugh at her confused face.

"I... Um." She's so innocent!

"Ignore her babe, she has some..." He rolled his finger at the side of his head.

"I got that from my brother." I beamed.

He narrowed his eyes at me and was about to say something, but was stopped by another voice.

"Victoria!" screamed my grandma. "You're finally here." She gave me a warm hug. "I missed you so much, dear."

It felt so good in her arms, bringing all the memories of her love. "I missed you too Grandma." I hugged her back. She let go of me and grabbed my face, kissing me all over my face.

"Stop it, grandma..." I whined.

"Where were you all these years, do you have any idea how much we missed you? You never came to visit us in holidays either!" She scolded.

That's my grandma for you; one minute she's the sweetest person you ever know and the other she's Ursula.

No offense, Ursula darling.

"Let her take a breath darling." Said my grandpa from behind, they look so old than the last time I saw them.

"Hello, Grandpa." I stood in front of him and he stared at me for a second, then pulled me in a hug.

"Look at you! You look so beautiful." He said, making me blush. "Just like you mother." He whispered.

"I think that's enough love for one day," Caleb said, walking inside. "I'm starving, let's go, babe." He wrapped his hands around his fiancée's shoulder and dragged her in.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm hungry too, grandma." I pouted.

"Let's go get you something to eat my dear." She kissed my cheek, and we went inside.

[You are forgetting me twat!] Mini barked from behind. I turned to look at her she was in Owen's arm who was hugging her just like me.

"Owen?" I called to him, ignoring Mini's pleading eyes. "Till I'm here, she is your responsibility."

"Yes!" He screamed in excitement. I spun at the horrified face Mini made.

Payback for ruining my kiss!

*~*~*~*~*

We were sitting at the dining table, eating and listening to our childhood stories grandma was telling Olivia, and I asked what I was most curious about.

"How did you guy met?"

Olivia was about to open her mouth, but Caleb beat her. "We met at a Christmas party 2 years ago."

Christmas Party? You've got to be kidding!

Olivia smiled. "Yes, and it was a magical moment..." she sighed dreamily, "... It was like a Christmas miracle."

Oh lord, not this miracle. Why did I ask again?

They continued telling their magical journey, but I muted them and ate; the food looked more interesting than their cliché story. I observed my grandparents, and they looked interested in their story and Owen... he was still busy with Mini.

[You are gonna pay for this!] She grunted, trying to run away from Owen, who was constantly rubbing and scratching her. I smirked at her.

The doorbell rang, making me frown. Who came here at this? It was still early.

Olivia got up to get the door as soon as she opened the door and smiled. "Hell-" she couldn't finish the sentence and was attacked by- I mean hugged by the girl I haven't seen in a long time.

"TORI!" Alice's high-pitched voice came. "I missed you so much." Olivia made a confusing face, which made me burst into laughter. Poor girl.

Alice releases her from the attack... I mean from the hug and continued, "Girl, look at you! You look so tall and thin and blonde and beautiful..." My family was trying hard to control their laughs. "Did you get surgery or something because if you di-"

"I'm here, Miss Wonderland." I cut her rambling.

She looked at me with wide eyes, then at Olivia, and back at me. She grinned, launching at me. "TORI! I missed you so much."

She gave me a tight hug which I returned; she smelled the same when we were kids, like strawberry I know weird.

"I missed you too, Alice." I didn't realize how much I missed this girl until now.

"Liar," she accused, letting go of me, "if you'd have missed me, you'd at least call me or even text me but no you didn't." She huffed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Sorry," I said with my sweetest voice.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "When Daniel told me you were the girl with him, I came here running, so you won't hide from me."

"I wouldn't have hidden from you." She was about to lecture me but halted when Olivia came to sit in her seat.

Alice gave her a shy smile. "I'm sorry about earlier. I thought you were Tori, you know, but you are not her! You are even beautiful than her and I was just excited an-" I grabbed her hand to stop her rambling.

"This is Olivia, Caleb's fiancée." I introduced. "And Olivia, this is Alice my-"

"Best friend." Alice finishes smiling at me.

I'm glad she still considers me her friend.

They said hey to each other. Grandma told me that Alice's an amazing baker she always bought her cake at which Alice blushed like a kid.

I took her to my old room, and we sat there catching up with all the things we've missed.

*~*~*~*~*

Don't forget to vote and give your feedback❤