15. Perfect Date

Daniel was standing downstairs, talking with my family in the living room. They all looked at me with wide eyes and jaw dropped.

I owe Alice and Olivia for this.

I smiled at the, "Hello everyone."

"Who are you?" Caleb said, making me roll my eyes. Idiot.

"Don't be mean, Caleb." Olivia scolded him, making everyone laugh.

Daniel came over and stood in front of me, gazing at me from head to toe. "Wow..." He cleared his throat. "You look amazing."

"Thank you." I blushed.

He smiled, offering me his hand. "Shall we?"

I nodded, placing my hand in his warm hand. We said goodbye to everyone and started to leave but were stopped by Caleb.

He stood in front of me, placing his hands on my cheeks. "If he ever hurts you let me know, we'll kick is a** together." I bit my lip and laughed.

"I love you too, Caleb." I hugged him tightly.

"Hey, I'm here too!" Owen came and hugging me from behind.

[Don't forget me!] Mini barked. Owen grabbed her, and we all hugged.

I love my family.

We stayed like this for a while then Caleb hushed me out saying that's enough love he could digest in one day.

*~*~*~*~*

Daniel and I drove towards his cottage in silence. It was comfortable just sitting in his car with him, holding my hand. When we reached he came towards my door, opening it like a gentleman, and we went inside the cottage.

The cottage was different this time. There were candles everywhere, and roses here and there. The atmosphere screamed romantic, making me giddy. We sat down at the dining table and ate dinner, which he cooked himself.

He was making it so hard for me not to fall in love with him.

We talked throughout the dinner and then sat on the blankets he placed on the floor with cushions, drinking hot chocolate and watching my favorite movie, 'When in Rome'.

Perfect Date!

My head was on his shoulder and his left arm wrapped around me. His warm body against mine felt so good that I wanted to stay there forever.

It feels like a dream.

"How did you know this was my favorite movie?" I asked when the movie finished. "And don't lie that Alice told you that." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He gave me a sheepish smile. "I might have overheard you and Alice talking about how hot Josh Duhamel is when we were in high school."

Now that made my cheeks turned red. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"You're cute you know that."

I slapped his hand away. "I'm not cute, I'm hot. Ask my-"

"Suitors?" He completed looking amused. "But I don't need to ask them I have eyes too."

"I don't have suitors, I was just kidding," I confessed in a low voice.

He fake gasped. "Really, I didn't know that." I slapped the back of my hand on his chest. "Ouch, that hurts."

"You deserved it, buddy." I giggled.

"Come on." He got up, taking my hand. I followed him as he took me in front of the tree.

"Now it's time to put the star." He picked the star and was about to give me but stopped. "First tell me. Did you enjoy your holidays?" He smiled.

I acted to think about it for a while. His smile flattened. I giggled. "I can't believe I'm saying this but... Yes, I enjoyed it, a lot."

"Good." He beamed. "And the Christmas is not even here. I think I'm winning my bet." He teased.

I rolled my eyes and took the star from him, placing it on the tree. It looked really beautiful, it's been so long since I decorated a tree. I forgot about how fun it is.

"Do you believe in miracles?" Out of the blue, Daniel asked me.

I glanced at him and whispered. "I do now."

He came closer to me, his chocolate eyes sinking into mine as his hands moved around my waist. I put my hands on his chest, gazing at him. We stared at each other like there was no one else in this world.

He leaned in, making me swallow hard, and stopped when our nose touched. His sweet breath on my lips, he licked his lips, making me look at them.

Don't stop! I internally screamed.

My heart throbbing in my chest. I glanced back at him and saw him staring at my lips. He started leaning more, making my eyes fluttering closed.

Kiss me already!

After what felt like an eternity, his soft lips finally touched mine, kissing me gently. A moaned escape my lips and his grip tightened around my waist, giving him more courage to deepen the kiss.

Shit! This is amazing.

My knees wobbled, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing straight. Our lips moved in sync. He grabbed my nape with his hand, pulling me closer to him. I ran my finger in his hairs, tugging them. A vibrating sound came from his throat, making me shiver in excitement.

He pushed me gently, making me walk until my back touched the wall. My heartbeat so fast that I thought it might explode any minute. We broke our kiss to breathe.

Stupid breath, can't they hold longer?!

We were both panting hard, his forehead against mine. I opened my eyes and saw him gazing at me.

"I always dreamed of this movement but it's even better than I expected." I blurted.

He smiled, tucking my hair behind my ear, his thumb creasing my cheek. "Make that two of us." His voice husky.

His eyes were even darker than before, filled with desire and... Love?

I pulled him back, connecting our lips again. God, I'm in deep with this guy. He moved his hand from my hair, sliding down my back, sending shivers down my spine. When out of breath, I pulled back again, but Daniel continued kissing my jaw to my neck. As his lips touched my sweet spot, I moaned his name, gripping him tightly.

He moved his lips from my neck, creasing my ears as he whispered. "Stop me if I go too far."

I quickly wrap my arms around his neck again, pulling him closer. "Don't... Please don't stop." I whispered back.

He groaned, bringing his lips back to mine, kissing me hard this time. His arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Best night of my life.

*~*~*~*~*

Don't forget to vote and give your feedback❤