Fifteen

"Elusive"

Jamie blew a smoke ring into the air, followed by a few others that increased in size. Though in reality, they disappeared a lot faster. From his point of view, his beautiful work of art lingered in the air.

He bit his lip, watching in intrigue with the blunt in between his fingers.

The radio softly played, giving him an even better experience outside his reality.

Nothing like a good song to flow with your buzz, he thought.

With his head hanging over the end of his bed, he looked down at Bliss, who's eyes were closed.

She comfortably laid on the floor in nothing but a loose tank top. Her jeans and bra were sprawled around her.

Jamie placed the blunt to her lips, and she didn't hesitate to inhale.

"How is it that you always end up with no pants on, and it's not because I took them off?"

She opened her eyes, smoke coming out of her mouth as she laughed. "Clothes kill my buzz, especially bras. Try wearing one all the time."

"I'll pass," he snickered, taking another puff himself.

It was quiet for a moment, and suddenly Bliss shot up, her red eyes bulging.

"What?" Jamie stared at her adorable blue lace-trimmed panties as she crawled to the radio.

"I love this song. Oh my god!" She gushed, turning up the music.

Bliss got up and start singing and dancing to Normani's Motivation.

Jamie smoked his blunt, watching.

"I'ma break you off, let me be your motivation. To stay and give it tonight." She started sensually moving her hips in a circle. "And, baby, turn around, let me give you innovation, hey, 'cause I do it so right."

Jamie licks his lips, his teeth eventually biting down on his lip.

He had been in such a trance from her body that it wasn't until he looked up that he realized Bliss was on top of him.

She closed her eyes, nodding her head to the beat as she took the blunt out of his grasp to smoke.

As she blew the smoke into the air, he ran the back of his hand down her cheek, sliding past her neck, breast, and stomach.

As soon as he reached her hip. Jamie pushed his fingers into the hem of her underwear only to receive a pop on the hand.

"What part of making out and smoking don't you get?"

He rubbed his hands down her bare thighs, "the making out part."

She shook her head. "You're like a child, no self-discipline."

"What can I say?" He reached up, grazing his finger across her lower lip. "I'm used to getting my way."

"That's your problem," she reached over to put the blunt out in the ashtray. "You need to fix it."

Jamie sat up, pulling her close from around her waist. "It's already being fixed, thanks to your bossy ass."

Bliss ran her fingers over his buzz cut, smiling. "I'm bossy, and yet you just can't seem to get enough of me."

Jamie slides his hands up her sides. "It's the weed."

"Oh, the lies, you tell," she laughed, getting off of him.