Thirty-Six||Part Two

"His: Negan Fanfiction"

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME, DARLING?" The man asked her after he licked his lips.

It was difficult for Natasha to find words still, which made him chuckle. "Come on, everyone has a name."

"N-Natasha," she managed to get out as she wiped the blood that was trickling out of her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Natasha," her name rolled off his tongue. "Well, Natasha, I'm Negan." He glanced at his boys, pointing. "We're Negan."

Natasha frowned a bit, not really understanding what he meant by that.

"Isn't that right, boys?" He asked his men, receiving nods and yesses.

"And because we're Negan, we wouldn't do anything that I wouldn't do. So, tell me, Natasha. Did one of my men do this to you?"

Tension filled the atmosphere as everyone stared at the two, wondering what her answer would be.

"No," Natasha struggled to swallow. "It wasn't."

"Well," he tilted his head, a look of disappointment on his face. "That's good . . . for them . . . but I'm still curious."

Negan turned her head, eying the slap mark. "Who is the asshole that damaged this, pretty, pretty face?"

The fear of her husband instantly came over her, and she looked down quickly. Natasha could feel a pair of familiar eyes staring right at her.

Negan noticed how timid she was and looked behind him where the men were.

In the first row, Adam was staring right at her, blood dropping out of his nose.

"Is it the shirtless prick with the bloody nose?" Negan asked, having met Adam yesterday when he was discussing things with Natania.

Adam wasn't very nice and luckily left the meeting unscathed. Today might just be a different story, though.

Natasha looked up at him, slightly nodding. "He's my husband."

"Of course he is," Negan wasn't surprised.

"Hey Simon, bring that shirtless guy over to me." Negan stood, pointing his bat.

Simon, with the thick mustache, did as he was told.

Adam made sure he fought with all he had, so a few guys had to help Simon. With a groan, he was thrown at Negan's feet.

Negan shook his head at the infuriated man, leaning his bat back on his shoulder. He cocked an eyebrow. "Adam, isn't it?"

Adam slowly lifted his head, staring daggers right at Negan.

"Oh yeah, you're Adam," Negan chuckled. "I remember that stank eye anywhere. That's the same look that almost got Lucille riled up yesterday," he motioned to his bat.

Vexed, Negan knelt down in front of him. "I might not be able to contain her today, so for your own sake, I suggest you change that goddamn look on your face!"

The change in Negan's tone caused Adam to look away.

"Wow," Negan said in a whisper. "And here I thought you had balls. I raise my voice, and you get in your feelings."

His eyebrows furrowed, "can't face the man with your life in his hands, but you've got enough guts to beat on your own wife." Negan shook his head, letting out a teasing laugh. "What a fucking pussy!"