Thirty-Four||Part Two

"The Jensen Sisters"

A week ago

Addison's eyes flickered open, only to instantly close from the bright sun beaming in from the window of her penthouse suite. With a groan, she sat up, clutching the silk sheets to her naked body.

Letting out a yawn, she rubbed her eyes sleepily.

Slowly, her lips curved into a smile as the memories of last night flooded her mind. She laid back, nibbling on her thumbnail as she reminisced.

Maybe she didn't have the most appropriate job, but man, did it have its perks.

She looks to her right, noticing a stack of money on her bedside. There was a note too. Cheesing, she grabbed the limp of cash and leafed through it.

It was the best part of the job.

Having sex with hot rich guys was fun. She liked getting spoiled - the fancy hotels, restaurants, yachts, even private islands. But it was the money that made it all worth it.

Running from the trauma of her childhood, she left home to LA - all the way across the country. Only to find out the real world gives you even more problems.

The money that her mother gave her to settle into her new life didn't last her as long as she thought it would. Afterall, L.A. was exspensive.

Addison could have asked for more but assured her mother she'd only need her financial support for a month. That and her pride wouldn't let her take from her single mom any longer.

On her last dime, a depressed Addison went to a bar one night. Met a guy who was way too old for her and indulged because he kept buying her drinks.

He was pretty hot for an older guy - easy to talk to too.

They ended up at this fancy motel and spent the night together.

When Addison woke up the following day, he was gone but left behind a pile of cash. To put the icing on the cake, she had a fancy breakfast on the balcony that gave her a view of the vain city of LA.

Any woman in her right mind would have been offended, but not Addison. She had found her niche - a way to avoid depending on her mother and going back home.

From there, she got her name around town, and as time went on, her clients' wallets only got fatter.

She's even dealt with celebrities. Typically that involves sighing a contract of discretion. As long as she was paid, she didn't care much for spilling tea.

Addison knew that her family would disapprove. That's why she didn't call much or visit.

Before she knew it - she was in too deep. It was her new lifestyle.

The only person who knew was Melina. She'd found out when one of her clients answered her phone.

For once, Melina actually calls and ends up finding her out - till this day, Addison was baffled by the irony.

Reluctantly, Melina promised to keep it a secret. While their mother and Sarah thought she was traveling the world as a flight attendant - hence the postcards.

Picking up the note from her client, Addison reads it out loud.

"Addison, last night was one of the best nights of my life."

With a smirk, she rolled her eyes. That's what they always said. It seemed like an act of formality rather than an actual fact; it was said so much.