"You said were," she says.

"Well yeah, I'm not gonna throw parties every weekend anymore," I reply. She nods.

"Well what are they now?" she asks. I think to try and see if I have any hobbies other than the ones I listed.

"Loving you," I say and she giggles slightly. "Okay, now I get to ask you a question."

And we go on like this for the rest of the night, until probably around three in the morning. Then she falls asleep and not a minute later, I'm sleeping happily too.

I wake up from a slap to my ass. I let out a groan but don't move.

"Come on, Siva," I hear a girl whine.

"Leave me alone, Sasha," I growl.

"What? Who's Sasha? You don't have a girlfriend, do you?" I hear Shawn start to freak out. My eyes fly open and I quickly flip around and look at her.

"No, she was my sister," I say quickly. Shawn visibly calms down.

"Oh, you scared for a moment," she says with an embarrassed smile. I grab her hand and pull her over so she's laying on top of me.

"It's okay, besides, even if I did have a girlfriend, I would definitely choose you over her." She smiles and presses her lips to mine.

"Ah, my eyes!" I hear my da shout. I chuckle and Shawn pulls away.

"Ha ha, da," I say sarcastically. He chuckles as he walks into the room and grabs his suit case.

"Come on, kids, we gotta go," he says. I put my arms around Shawn, keeping her stuck to my chest.

"Sorry, I seem to have a girl on top of me, I can't get up," I say to my father. He laughs.

"Let the poor girl go so she can get her things together," he says.

"My arms are glued," I say, pretending to try and pull my arms away.

"Siva, I need to pee," she says to me. I reluctantly let her go and she walks into the bathroom.

"Get up, Siva," da tells me. I reluctantly get up and he walks out with his suit case.

I walk over to the bathroom door and raise my hand to knock but stop when I hear vomiting.

"Shawn, are you okay?" I try to open the door but it's locked. "Shawn?"

"I'm fine, Siva," Shawn finally calls back in a shaky voice. I hear the water running then a minute later she comes out.

"Shawn, what's wrong? Are you okay? What happened? Did you eat something bad? Just tell me what's wrong. I'll do anything to help, jus-"

"Siva, I think I need a pregnancy test," she says quietly, almost so quiet I don't even catch it. But I do and I freeze when the words register.

"A what?" I ask, still unable to completely understand.

"A fertility test." I stand there quietly. What do I say? Oh yay I hope its a boy? So I stand there quietly like an idiot. "Siva, are you okay?" she asks worriedly. I nod.

"Yeah, I just... don't know what to say."

"Are you happy?" she asks, her eyes starting to well up. I pull her close to me in a tight embrace.

"As long as you are, honey," I say.

"Siva, I don't know if I'm ready to have a kid. I'm only sixteen. I can't handle a kid of my own," she says and I pull away just in time to see the tears start to spill.

"Hey, its okay. We only had sex two days ago. There's no way to tell this early. You probably just ate something bad. Don't worry," I say. The tears keep spilling and I pull her close again and she starts crying into my shoulder but I don't mind the wet spot.

"Hey are you guys rea- What's wrong?" Da says as he comes in. I keep Shawn held close as I wave my da off and give him an 'I'll tell you later' look. He nods and walks out with Shawn's suit case.

After a while, Shawn calms down and pulls away from me.

"Are you okay now?" I ask her. She nods.

"I guess. I just want to go home and deal with this," she says. I nod. Home. Where is home? I haven't had one of those for at least ten years now. But I'll follow Shawn anywhere.

We leave in the SUV's and we're taken to the airport where the private jet is. From here, we'll be off to Waterford. I'm surprisingly excited to be going back there. I haven't been to Waterford for almost five years now. Shawn and I sit next to each other during the flight and we never leave each others side. Right now, Shawn needs all the comfort she can get and I'm more than happy to give it to her. We spend a good hour or so just asking random questions and getting to know each other better.

After a while we just sit in a comfortable silence and I end up falling asleep on her shoulder. I wake up a couple hours later and groan at the sore feeling in my neck.

Shawn kindly rubs it for me and she does a wonderful job. Then we just kind of cuddle for a long time. A couple more hours later, the plane lands.

We get off the plane and get our things then we leave the airport in some black SUV's again.

"I can't believe I'm in Waterford again," I say more to myself as I watch the buildings as we pass them. I remember all of this. Accept some of the places are different now.

"Home sweet home," Darwin says. I nod.

"Got that right."

After a while I look over at Shawn who seems to be fidgeting slightly. I put one arm around her shoulders and the other around the front side of her and I bring her into a hug. She buries her face in my chest as I kiss the top of her head.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders but otherwise doesn't move.

The car comes to a stop but I make no move to get out while Darwin practically bolts inside.

"What are me parents gonna say if I am?" she mumbles into my chest.

"I hope they're proud. We're mated. Meaning I could never leave. So what's the point in worrying?" I ask her.

"Your father is the alpha and your brother is the beta. You will forever be in danger. What if you..." she trails off, unable to finish her sentence. But I know what she was going to say.

"Don't worry about it. I'm a careful person. I promise I won't go jumping in any frozen rivers any time soon," I say. She chuckles a little and looks up at me.

"Promise?" she asks, holding out a pinky. I smile.

"Promise," I say as I hook my pinky with hers.

"Guys, come on inside," Darwin says as he knocks on the window.

"Come on," I say to Shawn. We both unbuckle our seat belts and get out. I look up for the first time and feel like I'm going to pass out.

"I'm not going in there," I state in a shaky yet firm voice.