Chapter 24

I slouch in the chair as I breath heavily and my eyes droop a bit. I haven't a drop of energy left in me. I'm not sure how long the red eyed man has been torturing me but it feels like days. I growl as he steps closer to me. He responds by whipping me with the chain, making me yell out in pain, yet again. The chain wraps around my chest and shoulders and I scream as it burns me. Eventually the red eyed man takes it off again. I sigh and slouch down in the chair more, if possible.

"I'm done with the boy, clean him up and take him back to his mate," the man says to his men. They nod as he leaves the room. One of them grabs a hose that's connected to the wall in the corner and he turns it on lightly and begins rinsing the blood off my body. I growl through the whole thing. Every touch burns as if the silver were on my skin still. 

When the one with blonde hair is done rinsing me, his friend unlocks the chains but I don't move. It hurts too much and I have no energy. I can barely keep my eyes open. "Come on, kid. Get up, please," the dark haired one says with a surprisingly soft voice. A tiny whimper leaves my lips and he sighs. "I'm going to carry you. Are you okay with that?" he asks. I just close my eyes, hoping he understands that means yes. He slowly puts an arm on my back and under my thighs and he lifts me. My arms fall uselessly down and my head lols back but I don't bother lifting it. I groan as we walk and pain slowly registers in my back. 

The men take me down the corridor again and he gets to mine and Shawn's cell and the blonde opens the door. The dark haired one walks in and sets me on the small mattress in the corner of the room. 

"Siva!" I hear Shawn scream worriedly but yet excitedly, making me wince at the loud noise but it's not really a wince, its more of a hiss. I see Shawn come over to me and she goes to put a hand on my chest but she stops herself when she looks at it. 

"Shh, let him rest. They were silver weapons, so he's in a lot of pain. We cleaned him up and we will see if we can bring food later," the blonde says. Shawn nods. 

"Come on men! It's dinner time!" the red eyed man cheers as he walks in. The men quickly change their expressions so they're blank and emotionless. 

"Coming sir!" the blonde replies and they leave with him, closing and locking the door behind them. I let a small whimper escape my lips and a tear streams down Shawn's face. 

"Siva, just go to sleep. Hopefully you'll feel better in the morning," she suggests. I do as told and close my eyes, falling into a dark, dreamless sleep immediately.

I jump when I'm awakened by a loud bang. I quickly sit up and see the door is open and Shawn is gone. I stand up slowly since I'm still really sore. I walk to the door and see no one. I step out into the hall and suddenly there's a hand around my throat and gleaming red eyes two inches away from mine. 

"Going somewhere?" he says in a sickly sweet voice as he smirks. I claw at his fingers with my elongated nails but he doesn't let go. "I'm sorry, can you not breath?" he asks with fake sympathy. He loosens his grip on my throat just enough for me to breath and I greedily suck in gulps of air. 

"Where's... Shawn?" I growl through coughs. 

"Oh, your little mate? You'll see her in a minute. Guards! Come assist him to the chamber!" he shouts over my shoulder. Two big hands about the size of mine grab each of my biceps and the red eyed man lets go of me. They take me down the hall again but the other way as they did yesterday. 

When we walk down a set of stairs and past a couple of more rooms, the guards stop me and the red eyed man opens the door. I see Shawn struggling in two guys grips, none of the guards being the two nice ones from yesterday. 

"What are you doing with her?" I growl at the red eyed man, my eyes never leaving Shawn. 

"Well, you won't answer my questions and you won't submit. So what better way than to threaten you?" he explains. I watch as one of the guys nuzzles Shawn. I snarl as I try and jump at them but the guards holding me keep me back.

"Leave her alone!" I shout. The guy nuzzling her smirks and kisses her neck. Shawn's face shows disgust as she tries to shove the guy off her but he doesn't move. "I said leave her alone!" I growl at the guy. 

"So this does bother you. Oh good! Men, do what I told you," he orders the guards. 

"No!" I scream as she fights the men trying to pull her little bit of clothing off. I try and get out of my guards grip but they don't loosen up. "Leave her alone!" I scream again in a vain attempt. "No! She's pregnant!"

"Wait!" Red Eyes tells them. They stop and look at him confused. He pulls out a pocket knife and walks over to her. 

"Don't touch her! Do what you want to me but not her," I growl at him. He ignores me and steps behind her and he puts the knife to her stomach. Shawn lets out a small whimper. "Please," I beg as I fall to my knees and a tear drips down my face. "Please, don't touch her. I'm begging you. I'll submit, I'll answer questions, whatever you want, just don't touch her," I keep begging as my voice begins to fade. Red Eyes smirks and moves away from my mate. 

"Very well then, that's all I needed," he says and a piercing pain runs through my skull and next thing I know I'm laying on the ground screaming my head off. Then I'm shifting uncontrollably and all I see is red.

Eventually I find myself laying on the ground back in my cell and my entire body is numb. I blink a couple times and take in a deep breath. 

"Siva, are you awake?" I hear Shawn ask. I groan as I try to sit up but Shawn pushes me back down. "Stay down, you're injured," she whispers. I look up at her and my mind finally registers that she's rubbing a wet rag on my chest and face. "How do you feel?" she asks.

"What happened?" I ask, not wanting to answer her question, mostly because I'm not sure what the answer is. 

"Shh, its okay. I'm not sure what happened. They did something to you. To your wolf," she says. I look at her with a confused look. 

"I remember seeing red," I whisper. "And the pain," I whimper.

"Shh sh, calm down. It's okay. It's gone now, it's done. We'll get out soon," she says. I feel my eyes watering. I look at her and realize her stomach is bigger. I put my hand on it.

"When did you get this big?" I ask. "How long have we been here?" She puts her hand on top of mine. She gives me a small smile. 

"I think around a month, they had you for a long time," she whispers. I put my arms around her waist and pull her down so she's laying next to me.

"I'm sorry this happened," I whisper, kissing her temple. "I love you so much." 

"I love you, too, Siva," she replies and snuggles closer to me. Well that's a month of memory lost. I hope they didn't hurt me too bad. At least I don't remember it. But as long as I have Shawn, I'm fine.