Chapter 29

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear-"

"I swear if you finish that I'm going to smack you both," I growl out at them without even opening my eyes. 

"Aw but the high part is the best one!" Darwin complains. I open my eyes and glare at them. 

"I swear you guys were made for each other. You're both annoying as frick," I grumble. Of course, they take it as a compliment and laugh. 

"Well of course we were made for each other, we are mates," Cecile says. I roll my eyes and sit up. I look over and see the blonde still snoring loudly. How did Shawn sleep through their horrible performance? "Anyways," Cecile says, gaining my attention again. "We made you this! Happy birthday, Siva!" I look at her to see a cake in her hands.

"Oow, my favorite!" I jump up and go to get a bit of frosting on my finger but Cecile smacks my hand away. "Hey!" 

"Everyone else gets cake too, not just you," Cecile argues. I roll my eyes. 

"Fine," I grumble then sit down with my arms crossed like a little kid. 

"Okay, meet us down stairs in ten," Darwin says. I nod and they leave. I lean over to Shawn and cuddle into her back. 

"Hey, Shawn, wake up," I whisper to her. She groans.

"I don't want to," she mumbles groggily.

"But there's cake," I whine childishly and I smile to myself. She sighs and turns over to look at me. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer.

"Happy birthday, mister eighteen year old," she says with a slight giggle and she pokes my nose. I smile and kiss her cheek. 

"Let's get ready and go down stairs," I say. She nods and gets up. I walk over to the closet and grab some dark jeans and a black t-shirt and I put them on after showering. I brush my teeth and put my contacts in and comb my hair and all that. I walk back in the bedroom and grab Snow from the crib. "I'll take care of Snow and Lucien if you take care of Rosie," I offer. Shawn nods and pulls her jeans on over her butt. 

I grab a blue singlet and put it on Snow then I set him on the bed and but a green one on Lucien. I grab out a pink one for Rosie and hand it to Shawn as she walks over to the crib and picks up the little girl. 

After we're all ready we go down stairs. I see balloons and streamers and a poster that says 'Happy Birthday Siva!' in big red letters. My favorite color. 

"Guys, you shouldn't have, we would've been just fine with the cake," I say. They both quickly shake their heads. 

"You're our little bro, we couldn't just ignore the fact that you're turning eighteen. Dude, we have to take you to get waisted," Darwin says. I laugh. 

"First, Darwin stop watching MTV its making you talk like an American, and second, I'm a da so I can't just go get waisted, and third, Shawn is only sixteen so it wouldn't be fair to her because she'd just have to watch the babies all alone while everyone else goes and has a good time at the local pub," I reason. Darwin groans. 

"But what about when you first got here and there was that party?" Darwin asks. 

"I wasn't a da nor was I completely mated and I was stupid," I reply. He rolls his eyes. 

"Anyway, let's have some cake for breakfast then we can go to the pack house where the real party is," Cecile says. 

"Oh no, is it the entire pack?" I ask. Cecile smiles big. "Cece, please tell me its not the whole pack," I beg.