Chapter 32

The babies follow after in the screams but theirs are more of being disturbed in their sleep but the screams of pain and agony are coming from my big brother down stairs. I fall off the bed but quickly pick myself back up and run out of the room as fast as I can. So basically I'm in the livingroom at my brothers side in seconds.

"Darwin, what's wrong?" I ask. He closes his mouth then clutches my shirt tightly.

"Siva, I love you," he says. I feel my heart breaking.

"What? What's that for?" I ask.

"It feels like there's glass in my stomach and its forcing its way out!" he screams. He coughs and blood splatters my face. I quickly wipe my face.

"Cecile, call my da, please," I say to her. She stairs at her screaming mate, horror struck. "Cecile!" I shout. She shakes her head and looks at me. "Call my da, now." She nods and quickly gets up and runs into the kitchen. "Darwin," I say, catching his attention. He starts breathing hard but still looks at me. "Breath, deep breaths," I say. He nods and tries then shakes his head.

"I can't," he says.

"Yes, you can. Just deep breaths until da gets here, okay?" He nods and goes along with it, doing as I say.

"He's on his way," Cecile says as she walks back in the room. She sits next to Darwin and runs her fingers through his hair soothingly. His chest still moves up and down in big heaves and I can hear him weezing slightly.

"What happened?" Shawn asks, walking into the room with a squirming Lucien. She comes over to me and hands him over. Unfortunately he doesn't stop squirming. I take Shawn into the kitchen and sit down at a chair at the dinning table. I sigh and begin bouncing Lucien on my knee and he giggles uncontrollably. "Whats wrong?" Shawn asks again.

"I don't know," I say, my voice cracking a bit. I clear my throat. "He says it feels like there's glass in his stomach trying to come out," I choke out.

"Siva, calm down," Shawn says, putting a hand on my back.

"Shawn he told me he loves me. He's scared, too. We have no idea what's going on and I don't think I can handle losing him again," I say. A tear runs down my face and I quickly wipe it away. "I mean look what I did last time." I show her the scars on my right arm and she takes it in her hands gently.

"Siva, it's okay," she says in her usually quiet voice. She takes Lucien from my hands and sits on my lap with him in her arms. She puts a hand under my chin and makes me look into her sympathetic green eyes. "It's gonna be okay, I promise," she whispers and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

I hear the door bell ring and Chimy starts barking. We go into the living room and Shawn grabs the  dog as I open the door. Da has a serious yet worried look on his face. "What's wrong with Darwin?" he asks. I open the door wider and step back so he can see the whimpering man on his couch. Cecile is sat on the ground with Darwin laying on the couch. "Oh God." He walks in and goes over to Darwin. Darwin has his eyes shut really tight and I can see him clenching and unclenching his jaw.

I stay quiet and away from everyone so I don't get in the way. Da puts a hand on Darwins stomach and Darwin lets out whimpers of pain as he squirms a bit. I cringe at the sight then my da takes his hand away quickly.

"Siva, I need your help," Da says. I quickly walk over. He grabs my wrist and pulls me down. "Just put your hand on his stomach, the source of this pain," he says. I shake my head and quickly pull my wrist back.

"No, I don't want to put him in more pain," I say quickly.

"Siva, it'll help him get out of this pain. Just do it," he says. I nod and put my hand on his stomach. A dull ache begins to fill mine as well but I hold back the groan. "Close your eyes and tell me what you see." I do as told and take a breath.

Secrets: The Blood and the Chains (Editing in Progress)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें