Chapter 33

What the fuck is going on?

When I first woke up everything was so loud. Even louder than when I had my first shift. That wasn't loud, that was nice. This is loud. There's like people screaming or something and every foot fall makes my migraine a billion times worse. Every heart beat I hear, which is all of them, makes me want to sink my teeth into something juicey, making my teeth hurt and my body to shake uncontrollably.

So now I sit in the corner of the room with my eyes closed since everything is blinding bright and I have my head down with my hands covering my ears uselessly. Everything in the room is knocked over because of my rampage when I first woke up. But now my everything hurts and I don't even want to try to comprehend any of the shit thats going on around me.

"Siva!" I hear someone scream right in my ear, making me jump ten feet in the air. I see Shawn and my mum standing there. I cover my ears again and they give me worried looks. Shawn comes over to me, her foot falls making my head hurt worse and her heart beat getting louder as she gets closer.

My teeth begin to ache more and then they extend into three inch long fangs. "Don't come any closer," I growl out. I put my head down to try and keep calm but with every breath the intoxicating sent of her blood fills my nostrils, making the urge to jump up and attack her get worse and worse. I growl. "Just go, now, please."

"Get Andrew," Shawn says to my mum but it sounds like she screamed it right in my ear with a megaphone.

"Shut up!" I shout.

"Siva, calm down," she says, moving closer to me. I whimper and she puts a hand on my shoulder ever so gently. She slowly sits next to me. I put my arms around her as my body continues to shake. I quickly pull away and scoot as far away as I can when the urge to bite her neck gets worse. But she catches my wrist. "Siva, it's okay," she whispers but it sounds like she's speaking really loud.

"Shush, don't talk please," I breath. She nods and closes her mouth then slowly wraps her arms around me. I whimper slightly but I put my arms around her as well as my body continues shaking. "It hurts," I whisper as quietly as I can to her. She rubs my back, softly and I feel myself slowly relax just a tiny bit.

A minute later the door opens slowly and Mum and Da walk in. Da comes over to me and crouches down. He holds out a bag with red liquid in it. My eyes go wide and I can almost feel my pupils dilate so much that im sure you couldn't even see the whites of my eyes. I quickly snatch it from his hand and bite straight into the bag, gulping it down. When I finish I throw it across the room. "I need more," I growl. I stand up and run to the door faster than I've ever seen any wolf move but stop as I step out. I turn around and look back at my family. They have wide eyes but I can't see Shawn. Then the hunger takes over me and I'm out of the house in less than a second.

I bolt toward the city, invisible to the human as I am running too fast. I smell blood as I get closer to people. I eventually stop in an alley when I see some people. I watch quietly behind the dumpster as two people argue. My body keeps shaking and I can feel my breathing speed up and the red glow of my eyes reflects off the dumpster. The guy hits the girl and she falls to the ground. When she lifts her head her eyes widen, just now noticing me.

"J-J-James," she whispers. He looks at her then spots me and his eyes go wide as well. The man, James, screams like a little girl and runs away but I run in front of him, stopping him just before he runs out of the alley.

"Got somewhere to be, James?" I joke. That's what he gets for hurting girls. I growl and grab him by the throat. His eyes go wide as his hands claw at my hand but the cuts he makes heal over in seconds. I accidentally use my speed as I run over to the wall and I bash him in it. He goes limp immediately. The girl lets out a shrill scream but I quickly shut her up by simply looking into her eyes. I go back to James and latch onto his throat. Not the side of his neck. His throat. He lets out the smallest of whimpers but I tighten my bite on him and he stops breathing. Blood sprays the inside of my mouth filling me with relief and calming me. When I'm done draining his body dry I let go of his pale, limp figure letting it fall to the ground. I look at the girl. Her eyes go wide and she has tears streaming down her face with a look of sheer terror on her face.

Slowly, I feel myself gain my composure again. She gasps and I see the red glow of my eyes leave, turning back to normal. Then suddenly the world starts to spin and my knees give out under me.

"Siva!" someone shouts but I feel myself lose my energy and I can't do anything.

I watch my da come up to me and he puts a hand on my forehead. I flinch a tiny bit and let out a small whimper. It stings so bad. "It's the sun," he says to my mum and Shawn. He quickly picks me up and carries me out of the alley way. We get to an SUV and Shawn opens the door for my da. "Get out!" Da shouts at the guards. They quickly climb out clumsily and Shawn climbs in, her and my da situate my limp body. I groan as Shawn lies my head in her lap and she begins playing with my hair.

"It hurts," I mutter quietly. I feel like my skin is melting.

"I know. Shh. It's okay. We'll be home soon," she says. My da gets in and my legs hang off the seat. My mum sits in the passenger seat while a guard drives. The other guards, I have no idea what happened to them.

I groan when we go over a bump, making more of my sensitive skin touch the leather seat, making it sting more. And this happens multiple times. I don't even want to think about the turns. And it feels like the car ride takes hours. Which it could have. But at one point I fall asleep.

I wake up again to a baby crying. My eyes flutter open and I realize I'm back in my room at Darwin's. I sit up and rub my eyes then get up and grab Rosie. The boys aren't in the crib so I'm guessing they are down stairs. I crack my neck and Rosie giggles. I smile down at the girl and walk down stairs.

"Morning sleepy head," Cecile says. I give a small nod.

"Where's Shawn and the boys?" I ask.

"In the garden," she says. I nod and walk to the back door. I lean against the door frame and watch them play. I see Lucien crawling around, looking at different toys and plants curiously while Shawn tickles Snow. I smile at the beautiful sight then Rosie begins to fuss. Shawn looks up at me and smiles big. She jumps to her feet and run to me. Her arms wrap around my neck as she plants a big kiss right on my lips. I smile on her lips before she pulls away.

"You have no idea how much I missed you!" she exclaims, taking Rosie from my hold. I give her a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry," I say and kiss her again. Then I hear Snow start to fuss. I quickly go over to the little boy and begin playing with him and Lucien comes over as well and the rest of the day is spent with my children and wife. I have to say, it's one of the best days I've ever had.