Chapter 21

I laugh as Shawn squeals from getting water sprayed on her. I pump the water gun and spray her again. She squeals more and runs to the other side of the pool. I smirk and pump the water gun more and I spray from across the pool. She laughs as she wipes the water off her face. 

"Siva, you are so dead," she threatens. I smirk. 

"Now, how is that?" I ask, putting a hand on my hip. I suddenly feel hands on my back as they shove me into the pool. I quickly come back up for air and wince. "Dude, you made me belly flop," I groan. 

"My pleasure," Sean says. I splash water in his face and he ends up coughing. I turn and look over at Shawn just in time to see Cecile push Shawn in. I laugh as she comes up and spits out water. 

"Cecile, how could you, you traitor!" she fakes hurt at her best friend. 

Cecile stands there laughing at Shawn. I can't help but laugh as well. I hear a splash behind me and turn to see Sean grabbing the squirt gun I had. He quickly pumps it and my eyes go wide. I quickly sink down in the water and I sit on the bottom. I watch him swim over to Shawn and then Shawn starts kicking wildly. I crack a smile and swim up as I begin losing air. 

I take in a deep breath as I break the surface. 

"Food!" I hear Guy and Cole shout at the same time. 

"Food!" I cheer loudly as I jump out of the water and run inside. An arm stops me after I take a step in the pack house. I look up and see Lai with a stern look and she shoves a towel at my chest. I frown as I grab the towel from her hand.

"Thanks, Sean's mate," I grumble like a little kid as I dry off my legs and arms then wrap it around my shoulders. 

"No problemo, Shawn's mate," she replies. I chuckle. 

"That sounds funny with an Irish accent," I mutter. 

"Siva, I think you've had a bit too much to drink," she says, patting my back. I give her a confused look. 

"I haven't had anything to drink. Shawn got all mad last time," I say. She laughs. I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen where food sits on the counters. I lick my lips as I grab a plate and pile food on it. 

"Siva, slow down or there won't be any food left for anyone else," Sean says as he pushes me from the BBQ wings. I growl and snatch three and put them on my plate. After getting my mountain of food I go over to the table and dig in. 

"Wow Siva," Shawn says as she sits next to me. I spot her plate filled with food, her mound almost as big as mine. 

"Wow me? Look at that!" I say, pointing at her food. She shrugs. 

"Cravings?" 

"I don't think you're that far along to have cravings," I mutter. She smacks my arm and goes in for her food. Soon everyone joins us and Shawn nudges my shoulder. I look up at her and she gestures to them. I sigh and grab a napkin to clean myself up a bit since I was eating ribs. 

"Guys, before you dig in, we have an announcement," I say. Everyone stops talking and looks up at us with curious faces. "Do you want to tell them?" I ask Shawn. 

"No, you can do it," she insists. I smile and nod. 

"We're pregnant," I say with a huge grin. Everyone stares at us, almost as if they can't believe their ears. "Well?" I say. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you!" Lai squeals and hugs Shawn. Sean and Guy smile and Cecile looks like she might burst. So she comes over and hugs Shawn and Lai. Cole smiles at Shawn.