i'm so sick of running as fast as i can

001. CHAPTER ONE
i'm so sick of running as fast as i can

          SAIORSE Evans was never a particularly violent person.

          Even when she was young, she wouldn't have hurt a fly. Even when her older sister had thrown constant insults her way, calling her a freak. Even when all of the students had turned on her after sleeping with eleven people. She just didn't see a point in using violence for something that could easily be sought out with her amazing manipulation skills.

          But, Saiorse Evans was an angry person.

          Sure, she was used to the dirty looks and small whispers every time she walked into a class or sat down in the Great Hall, but this was different.

          Ever since the news had slipped about her conquests, perverted teenage adolescent boys had come up to her, asking if she could do them "favors," or just do them period. She always had a snarky reply, yet it always added a bit more to the rage that grew inside of her.

           She walked through the empty, yet eerie halls of the second floor, trying to get back to the basement so she could finally get to sleep. The dormitory had been awkward over the past year, absolutely no one in the room recognizing that Saiorse was even there. If she made a noise, had to use the bathroom, the other three girls would just glance over at her, and then giggling amongst themselves.

          Her detention with Professor Sprout had just ended, she had been caught taking a mandrake leaf from the greenhouse last month, for a small "personal experiment". Although she was Professor Sprout's favorite student, having a particular gift for Herbology, no crime goes unpunished.

          "Mudblood!" A male voice called out. One that Saiorse had learned to despise, one of the voices that fuelled her hatred the most. "Oh, I apologize. Evans."

          With hesitation, Saiorse turned around. She knew that the boy would begin to harass her, as he had every day, every week, every month. But, she didn't want another detention from the merciless prefect.

          Evan Rosier, sixth year prefect Slytherin, was stood directly in front of her, snickering with the rest of his pureblood friends.

          Although Saiorse was rather intimidating in herself, Rosier was even more menacing in the dark hall made of stone.

          "Hello, Huffleslut." He hissed in her face.

          "Creative, Rosier." The ginger scoffed. "It's not like I haven't heard that one before."

          "What do you say you show me and my friends how you got that little nickname?" He asked, tucking the piece of her red hair that hung by her cheek behind her ear. His eyes traveled up and down her small figure, something most male students had done to her for the past year.

          She brushed his hand away roughly, causing laughs to erupt from the group again. "Don't touch me."

          "You seemed to like it when it was Caspian." Evan darkly taunted. Even though he was a complete imbecile, the boy knew how to hit a nerve. Specifically Saiorse's.