Family Sickness -Part Two-

i took a little mental health break,
thank you for 90k!!

Parents: Corbyn and Daniel Besson- Seavey
Jonah Besson- Seavey: 12
Jack Besson- Seavey: 9
Zach Besson- Seavey: 6

_______________________

Daniels mom came quickly over to the house, swiftly taking the three boys to her home as she left her son and his husband alone.

Once she left Daniel gently sat his husband upright, checking the cut on the back of his head. His nurse instincts were flying, wanting to do nothing but yell and ridicule Corbyn.

"I told you, if you didn't feel well or if something happens to call me" The dyed blonde grumbled. "And if you have a headache that feels overwhelming to-"

"-I know!" Corbyn raised his voice, but that hurt his head. "Can I j-just go to bed?"

"No" Daniel sharply replied. "I think you'll need stitches so come on, we need to get you to the hospital"

Corbyn whined, burying his face in his hands due to the overwhelming bright light that was causing his head to pound.

He felt Daniels cold hand on the back of his neck, he moved away quickly after.

"I don't like how hot you feel, let me find the thermometer"

A few minutes later Daniel returned and forcefully put the thermometer in his husbands mouth and held his chin so his mouth would stay closed long enough for the thermometer to read his temperature.

Hearing the little beep Daniel took it would and frowned at the large number.

"You're definitely going to the hospital, can you stand for me love?" Daniel sweetly asked, crouching in front of his sick love.

"I feel d-dizzy, da—ni" The older man swallowed thickly, swaying as he stayed sat down.

"Corbs?" Daniel grabbed his hands tightly. "It's okay baby, lean on me"

The pair stayed on the kitchen floor for a few minutes before Daniel picked his husband up in his arms and carrying him out of the house.

"Don't close your eyes babe" Daniel kissed his husbands cheek as he put on his seatbelt for him. "Keep them open"

The older man groaned lightly but kept his eyes open, the headache resting in his head not disappearing anytime soon.

They arrived at the hospital, Daniel practically carrying his husband through the automatic doors, his colleagues spotting him immediately.

"Daniel? What're you- oh my god"

Blood was covering his arm and hands due to the cut on Corbyn's head, the man barely conscious as sweat covered his body.

"He collapsed, hit his head against the floor and its bleeding. Burning a fever that's almost 104 degrees" Daniel told the nurses, who rushed over with a gurney. "Clock me i-"

"-Daniel, you've just finished a shift, you don't need to be working right now, stay in the waiting room, we'll help him"

"No you don't understand, I can't just leave him! I want to stay by him, clock me in Lisa"

"I'm not doing that, and as your boss I can and I am refusing. Sit in the waiting room, call someone to be here with you. We'll give you updates as soon as we know anything" The head nurse told the shaky man. "It's going to be okay"

And she was right.