Shooting

TRIGGER WARNING
this contains events of a school shooting and death. i beg, if you reading this, knowing you may get triggered, hurt or deeply affected by the events that'll happen in this chapter.

please do not continue past this warning

i am here for everybody, i will continuously support and love every single one of you. so please skip this chapter, hopefully next week a much happier and non- triggering chapter
will be up.

i love you all so much ❤️

———————
i did not want to write about the boys physically, so i have included the family from my kidfic called 'three families' so if the characters seem familiar, that would be why.
with that, the ages have slightly changed
as well.

Parents: Corbyn and Daniel Besson
Son's: Liam (12) Micheal (15)
and Ashton (17)

——————————————

They went to school holding a grudge.

They went to school thinking they would come back home. To continue bickering with each other, to continue their online games and eventually learn to forgive.

They didn't think that this could've been the last time they would have seen their parents, family members, friends.

Micheal and Ashton got into another disagreement that Monday night before the events occurred.

Micheal had accidentally drunken the rest of his older brothers favourite drink, which caused a large argument.

Liam, the youngest brother, got involved once he saw one of his older brothers, Micheal, crying as he continuously apologised.

Both Daniel and Corbyn had told Ashton to apologise but he didn't. He screamed and yelled, saying how Micheal was the one that owed him the apology.

That next day, Ashton made his younger brother walk to school instead of driving him.

They left that Tuesday morning hating each other.

Ashtons last words to Micheal were "Get the fucking bus" as he slammed the front door shut and leaving his younger brother in silence.

TRIGGER WARNING
mentions of gunshots and more..

The school was full of noise.

Students talking, teachers explaining.

Then what only people could describe noises as popping sounds coming from the halls.

Sounds of glass shattering, metals being shot and incredibly loud footsteps.

More pops, more silence from everyone else.

Every class went into immediate lockdown, teachers rushing to turn off their lights. Going into protective mode as their first thoughts were to protective their students, the children they had taught for so long.