Little Zachary (PT 3)

These are easily my
favourite chapters 😂😂

Nobody asked, yet I still delivered.

Parents: Jack and Gabbie
Lavender: Twelve
Jonah: Ten
Daniel: Seven
Zach: Five
Corbyn: Two

A couple of days passed and everything seemed to be going back to normal. Zach was back to being the energetic little boy they had grown to love. As for Jonah started to not bother with Zach.

Which did deeply upset the five year old in a different way then before.

————✯᪥✫————

Gabbie was taking Zach to kindergarten, Daniel to second grade, Jonah to fifth grade and Lavender to seventh.

Gabbie only works part time down at the local beach, however she wasn't working today which meant she got to spend the day with her youngest boy.

"Come on boys and Lav. Get your backpacks on and get into the car" Gabbie smiled, as she had Corbyn on her hip.

Twenty minutes later and Gabbie pulled into the elementary school/ middle school. Which is where the children attended.

"Out of the car" Gabbie smiled.

The family all walked together, but since Lavender was in the middle school building she gave her mom and little brothers kisses on the cheeks as she ran off to find her friends.

"Mommy?" Gabbie beard a gentle voice, as she felt Zach hug her around her leg.

"Yes, Zachy?" Gabbie softly spoke.

Zach was clearly nervous, which surprised the mom of five. Everyday, apart from this day, Zach had been bouncing off of the walls to go to school. The second youngster loved school and his many friends.

"Do you have to leave me?" Zach cried.

Gabbie immediately placed Corbyn into Jonah's grip as she hugged her crying five year old. She had somehow gotten him to let go of her leg as he was now clinging onto her as hot tears leaked down his cheeks.

"Baby, don't cry. I'll be back to pick you all up in around six hours, I'm not leaving you." Gabbie gently bounced Zach in her grip.

"B- but you will" the five year old cried.

"Of course I won't, this is exactly like every other day. I drop you all off, I pick you all up. Why are you worried I'd leave you, Zachy?" Gabbie questioned.

Zach's legs were still wrapped around his adoptive mom, as his arms were around her neck as he cried into her shoulder.

Jonah looked at the five year old in confusion, this couldn't have been because he hasn't been speaking to him. Something else must be wrong, maybe something to do with school.

"Mom? I really have to go to class" Jonah told Gabbie.

Gabbie nodded, as Jonah placed the two year old on the floor and Daniel quickly grabbed his hand to make sure he didn't run off.