seventeen and addicted

♕♕♕♕♕
WORD COUNT: 1694
i feel like my writing is starting to go downhill, i'm sorry

zacharyH27

__________________
𝓽𝘳𝓲ᧁᧁꫀ𝘳 ᭙ꪖ𝘳 ꪀ𝓲ꪀᧁ
𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀, 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲..

Parents: Jonah and Corbyn Marais (Frantzich)
Zach Marais (Frantzich): 17
Christina and Daniel Marais (Frantzich): 8 and 5

__________________

The famous parents have had enough.

Zach was starting to spiral out of control.

First it was sneaking out late, going to parties and returning at midnight. Now it was smoking, drinking and getting high with complete strangers.

The media were catching on quick, shaming the parents for their only child's actions.

_____________________
NEWS UPDATE!!

_____________________NEWS UPDATE!!

ZACH MARAIS IN REHAB!?

The seventeen year old, son to Mr Jonah and Corbyn Marais, has reportedly been sent to an unknown rehab facility in Pennsylvania.

Zach Marais was often seen drinking underage and getting high most days with other underage celebrities.

An inside source told us "Zach has been sent to Pennsylvania for help. Mental and physical, he broke down in tears one night and hugged his father Corbyn. Begging him to help him"

The seventeen year old always seemed to have a smile on his rosy face, but it's true what they say. The most beautiful of smiles are hiding something painful.

The same inside source said "the parents wish for privacy, it's been a very difficult week and they miss seeing their child everyday"

We wish the Marais family the best.

__________________________

Corbyn cried for three more weeks afterwards, his sons words repeating in his mind.

The night it all happened.

"I wish you never got a fucking surrogate! I hate you, Corbyn. Fuck you!"

Zach was drunk and on many different drugs, but he couldn't help but think there was some truth behind his sons words.