Adopted and Bullied

Giraffeattack21
Thank you for the request
This took forever my goodness. I am so sorry

100000 perfect this is going to have a part 2/3
but I have writers block
and I am sick

So I apologise

Parents: Jack and Zach
Daniel: 12
Jonah: 9
Corbyn and Christina: 5

Daniel didn't understand. Why did his dads want two more children? Wasn't himself and Jonah enough?

The two boys were surrogates, they were Zach's biological children. So Daniel wondered 'why would they want two children that aren't biologically theirs?'

"Do they have to adopted them?" Daniel rolled his eyes, complaining to Jonah. "It's not like they're wanted"

"But they are!" Jonah argued. "By our dads, and me. They probably haven't had a good family and we will be a good family for them"

Daniel grumbled something under his breath, as he rolled his eyes as he turned his attention back onto the tv that was playing in the background.

"You will be nice to them Dani... right?" Jonah asked.

Daniel shrugged, smirking once his younger brother turned back around.

♡♡♡♡

Jack and Zach bought the two twins home on a Monday evening, wanting to bring them home straight away to meet Daniel and Jonah.

"Boys!?" Zach called out.

Immediately Jonah came rushing out from his and Daniels now shared bedroom. Since the family only owns a three bedroom house, Jack and Zach thought it would be best to put Daniel and Jonah into Daniels room, so that the twins could share a bedroom as well.

Jonah slid down the bannister, earning loud sighs from both his dads.

Daniel tiredly walked from the kitchen, a bowl of lucky charms in his hand as he had his spoon in his mouth.

"Corbyn, Christina. These are your new brothers" Jack smiled.

Corbyn shyly waved at the two elder boys, his twin sister could sense his uncomfortableness. The brunette girl held her brothers hand, sending him a smile.

"I'm Jonah! And he's Daniel" Jonah beamed at his two new siblings.

"Hello" Christina smiled widely, Corbyn offered a weak smile.

"Daniel, put your cereal away. It's almost six in the afternoon for goodness sake child" Jack laughed, walking Daniel to the kitchen.

Jonah opened his arms out for a hug, Christina happily expected, letting go of her twins hand.