three families { part two }

Thank you for 70 thousand reads!!

This book would have never made it this far if it wasn't for everyone's continuous support and my two beautiful ex co-writers sami2570 and -JUSTJENNIE

I am so grateful! Thank you all!! 💜💜

~~~~~~~

Parents: Eben and Jonah Frantzich
Daughter: Peach (6)
Son: Brody (4)  

Parents: Jack and Zach Avery
Daughter's: Violet and Lavender (5)

Parents: Corbyn and Daniel Besson
Son's: Liam (10) Micheal (13)
and Ashton (17)

~~~~~~~

Jack and Zach left the cafe first, their two daughters staying behind as they were going to go back with their Uncle Eben and Jonah's house for a play date.

Corbyn, Daniel and their three sons left next. Ashton had friends to meet, Liam had a soccer game later on in the day and Micheal just followed his family out of the building, even though he wanted to stay a little longer.

The car journey back to the Besson home was quiet, although Ashton was sat in the middle of the car he was in control of music.

"Dad most of these songs are lame" Ashton spoke.

"I'll have you know, Ed Sheeran is not lame" Daniel smiled, keeping his eyes on the road as he drove.

"He is when most of your album is filled with his songs" Ashton smirked.

"I'll ground you" Daniel said back, causing Liam to laugh loudly.

Ashton knew his brunette father wasn't being serious, the two have joked around together since the oldest sibling was a toddler.

"Oh.. Uncle Jo is calling you" Ashton showed his dad who wasn't driving the phone screen, Corbyn answering the call.

"Hey" Corbyn spoke, there was a pause before he continued. "A BBQ tomorrow? Sounds great! Your place?"

Micheal smiled, he loved it when his Uncle's would have BBQ's, normally they were the best and he loved seeing his 'cousins' since they don't go to the same school.

As well, Brody adored Micheal, the four year old would whine the whole time before the thirteen year old would show up. As once he did, the two would play together, Micheal doing whatever Brody wanted.

It was the only attention he seemed to ever get.

"None of you can have plans for tomorrow, Uncle Jo is having a BBQ" Corbyn informed his three sons.

"I was going to go to my friends house tomorrow, remember? We're going to study for the quiz next week-" Ashton told his dad.

"-Fine, but Liam and Mark you're coming" Corbyn interrupted.

"Micheal" The thirteen year old muttered, starting to give up with correcting his father.

Liam didn't take notice of his parents always getting his older brothers name wrong, but Ashton did. At first it upset him, but after awhile he just assumed it was a joke so he stopped worrying.