Toilet Monster

Mercuryseavey
I hope you enjoy 💙
I'm so sorry it took me so long to complete

Parents: Jack and Gabbie
Jonah: 9
Daniel: 5
Corbyn: 3

——𖧷߷᯽——

Jack and Gabbie had been trying for months to get their youngest son to use the 'big boy potty'

Corbyn was still very weary of using the toilet. All he had ever done was use the potty before. What if he fell into the toilet? What if he couldn't make it in time?

But today, the three year old wanted to try and face his fears. He walked into the lounge where his parents and older brothers were sat.

"I wanna use big boy potty!" Corbyn giggled.

Jack and Gabbie smiled widely as they looked at each other. Finally, Corbyn was ready to use the toilet. Gabbie nodded, took Corbyn gently by the hand and lead him to the bathroom.

"Now.. are you sure?" Gabbie asked.

Corbyn rapidly nodded, the smile not leaving his face as he pulled down his dinosaur trousers and placed himself on the toilet.

————

After the young boy was done Gabbie helped clean him up a little after helping him off of the toilet. Corbyn washed his hands with help from Gabbie.

"You did so good!" Gabbie praised, as she picked up the three year old. "Would you like to go play?" Gabbie asked.

Corbyn happily nodded and Gabbie laughed, they both exited the bathroom and into the lounge where the rest of the family were all patiently sitting and watching Paw Patrol.

"Look Corby!" Daniel sat on his knees as he pointed at the television. "Chase a- and sky are helping save the cat, Cally!"

(A/n: paw patrol who? I only know Fireman Sam 😂)

Corbyn's beautiful smile appeared as he ran and jumped onto the couch to join his daddy and brothers. Jack immediately wrapped his arm around his youngest son and smiled at him, as they all watched Paw Patrol.

"Did you use the toilet?" Jack asked Corbyn.

"Yes! And I did soooo good" Corbyn beamed with happiness.

"Buddy!" Jack cheered, pulling him into a bear hug. "I'm so proud of you"

————

Later that day and the three boys were still in the lounge and watching Aladdin. The boys singing along to the songs as their parents cooked dinner for the family.

"Corbyn? Have I ever told you about the toilet monster?" Jonah asked.

"T- Toilet monster?" Corbyn questioned nervously.

Jonah grinned, as Daniel secretively listened in to what his older brother had to say.

"Yeah, the toilet monster. I guess he hasn't visited you yet" Corbyn shook his head. "Well, the toilet monster lives in the plumbing, and whenever he feels like being mean, he climbs up the toilet and poof-"